(ENG) Chapter Twenty Six

"Arthit, catch this!" shouted Nan from the distance at the same time throw another sword to the guy. Arthit catch the sword perfectly and point it toward the old man and Kong.

"Let him go and fight me!"

Instead of let go, uncle Liu then took over the hostage from the guard and one step backward while holding Kong by threatened his neck using a sword.

"Why did you do this?" asked Kong to the old man.

"You don't give me a choice, Kong! I'm not sorry!"

"I thought you as my father..."

"Unfortunately, I'm not!" cut the old man and laughed bitterly. "I wish I am, but unexpectedly they deceived me..."

"What?!" Kong confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"I devoted my life to serving the Sutthiluck family for more than twenty years, and raising you well, because I thought you were my son!" said uncle Liu. "Until three years ago, I was diagnosed with the blood cancer inherited from my father."

"I'm worried you also will inherit the cancer cell from me, so I secretly checked your blood and found that in fact you're not my son but Wutthicai's."

"I-I don't understand..." Kong furrowed his brows. "Why do you think that I am your son?"

"Because you're my twin brother, Kong!" Nan interrupt all of sudden. "We both were born through IVF and surrogacy program designed by both of them!" she glanced at the two old man there.

Nan then tell Kong about Natawat and uncle Liu plans.

Kong froze instantly trying to process the information.

"So, he planned all of this and sacrificed everyone in order to achieve his unreasonable goal!" add Nan.

"Well, since I was sentenced to death by the cancer and don't have a son to inherit Liu family bloodline, so I need to find a way to extend my life...." said uncle Liu.

"By killing everyone else? Do you think it's the way to acquire longevity?" Nan shout emotionally. "There is no such Elixir of immortality, the serum couldn't preserve the body more than decade, and you eventually will be dead by experienced the freezer burn!"

"Although you were brought back from frozen, you'll still die by cancer, because the anti-serum couldn't kill the cancer cell..."

"Arthit is the proof of it, isn't he? He froze more than 2000 years old but still well preserved, and even come back to live..." protest the old man then paused for seconds as realized something. "Anti-Serum?!" his eyes widened and look straight at the girl.

"Don't tell me actually Dr. Suvanant really found the way to reverse the serum effect?"

Nan can't hold to laugh and said. "Do you think I was saved by an ancient superhero who gave me an elixir of immortality?"

Nan took the deep breath and continue. "Yes, the anti-serum was discovered by Dr. Suvanant and you need to know that the process was took her life because she gave herself as substances for created the anti-serum, so you're not deserve to claim the longevity for yourself!"

"What did you say?" uncle Tum was surprised. "Anti-serum substances are made from Mai's body?"

"A life can only be replaced by life and not everyone deserve to take it!"

"Then how did you explain about Arthit?" uncle Liu break the theory all of sudden, "Do you think he actually born immortal?"

The old man laugh, then turned to look at the book. "I believe the answer is in there!" he turned back at Arthit.