(ENG) Chapter Twenty

Kong began his plan, he quietly searched Liu's uncle's room to find the lab access key when the old man left the house and Toey also searched his uncle's room to find a spare key. Unfortunately, the results are not good.

Next, he placed a hidden camera in every corner of the room at home, precisely in the room where the old man was used to visit, even in the car and bathroom. However, he still did not find anything suspicious or key location.

Kong lost his patience, he suspected that Liu's uncle might not keep the key at home, so he comes with plan B.

"Er...Arthit remember how to open the book, so...he wants to give it a try..." Kong said hesitantly, then smiled broadly trying to convince the old man.

Uncle Liu look at Kong for a while then turned to look at Arthit, he looks doubt.

"Really? How?!"

Arthit jerked instantly and throws a glance at Kong before answer. "Bring me the book, I'll do it!"

"Do you...truly remember?"

Arthit softly nodded his head.

"Alright, I'll check my schedule and find the time to take you visit the lab again."

Kong quickly step forward and asked. "You seems not very enthusiast about it?"

"I'm busy, Kong!"

"Really?" Kong grinned.

"This is nearly the end of year, I need to reformation the plan for charity program for next year..."

Kong shut his mouth immediately. "Sorry."

"Of course I'm also excited to able to discover the secret soon, but in other side, I also feel nervous..." he trailed off. "Anyway, one thing at time, two more months is your father's dead anniversary, as well as the memorial day of the excavation victims, do you have a proposal?"

Kong looks surprised, he almost forget about that, without realized his father had passed away for two years.

Kong thought for a while before answering uncle's Liu. "Let's visit the cave again to pay homage and pray for the victims, I believe their souls are still remained in that place..."

Uncle Liu widened his eyes and was surprised to hear Kong's proposal. "Are you sure?"

Kong nodded his head to confirm.

"Alright, I'll make the preparation for that..." he paused for moments. "Do you also want to invite the family victims or the survivors?"

"Just send them the invitation, and tell them to register if they want to come..."

"I understand." Uncle Liu then excused himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle Liu told Kong, Arthit and Toey wait in the hospital first while he went to finish some of his usual business in the bank first.

After finished, he headed to the parking lot, when he approached the car and unlocked the door, he suddenly stopped when he saw the front tire leak, so he squatted down to check it.

Suddenly two thieves came from behind him and pointed the knife at his neck, forced him to hand out all his belongings, they also pushed him into the car, and searched his body, took out key chains and wallets from his pocket.

They then open the wallet and took the cash out then throw the wallet back to him, and left.

Fortunately, uncle Liu forgot his phone inside the car, so after the thieves left, he make a call to Kong and told about what happened, also cancel the schedule to visit the lab because he needs to do something.