(ENG) Chapter Fourteen

Few days ago in Sutthiluck's Research Facility....

Uncle Liu invited Arthit to a secret laboratory built by Natawat Pitrachat and funded by Wutthicai Sutthiluck, located at underground B2 floor of the Hospital.

Arthit was stunned when arrived at the lab for the first time. That place was completely different from any place he had ever been visited.

He also had no idea about where he is and what he saw inside the lab, every object he found there was so strange and unusual, he think. Such as tubes, cylinders, experiment's table, human preserved organ, huge machine, etc.

The laboratory was originally built for the purpose of medical research, to treat cancer patients or similar chronic diseases using the cryonics method.

But because the process is considered illegal and dangerous, the permit does not get approval from the government and is even opposed by many parties. Therefore, they can only conduct research in secret and only a few people have the authority to access the laboratory.

Since Mr. Sutthiluck and Prof. Pitrachat was declared dead, the research activity was closed by Uncle Liu who had previously been given full authorization by Mr. Suthiluck, to avoid unnecessary matter.

Uncle Liu showed Arthit, Pang, who had been in a coma state all this time, slept soundly inside coffin-like patient's bed made of glass, monitored by a computer and some apprentice scientist.

Arthit was frozen in the spot watching Pang's pale face, there was a scar on his left chest, but Arthit could see an up and down movement of his chest indicating that he was still alive

"He is still alive?" Tanya Arthit was surprised in a relieved expression. "What happened to him?"

Uncle Liu nod and replied. "He was found a day after the incident of the collapse of the cave, was shot and half frozen a few meters underwater, in a different location from where the victims were found."

"Why you didn't report to Kong or tell him what happened to his brother?"

Uncle Liu took a deep breath before answer, "First reason is because I don't want him be sad and worried about what happen to his brother...because people more easily accept the fact that their loved ones have died than to see them dying..." he smiled bitterly.

"The second reason because I believe there is a way to save him...but, I don't want to give Kong a false hope by consider the first reason..."

"Then why do you tell me?"

"Because I think you might know the secret about how the cryonics resuscitation works..." said uncle Liu to the point.

"I...don't know what you are talking about..." Arthit confused.

The old man look at him straight for few seconds to convinced him. "Then tell me what happened to you? How can you frozen for thousands of years underneath the ice sheet and still be alive?"