(ENG) Chapter Twelve

Kong head was feels like a giant cube that was built of million tiny cubes which is moving around every second, and he is trying to arranging the color to make it same for each side.

Since all the information and clues he got are in different color and side, he doesn't know where to go.

So he decided to start a search from his father's work studio, to look for clues. When walking in, he could see many valuable collections from excavations, displayed as decorations in every corner of the room. However, for him it was all just a pile of junk, which didn't appeal to him.

Kong took deep breath then blow it out before start to rummage his father's belongings and collections including the documents, journal, everything that lead to experiment and research.

He waste almost a day without results, all his findings had nothing to do with the topic he was looking for. Kong almost gave up, but then his eyes caught something.

An old photo that somehow fall out from one of his father's journal.

Kong reach his hand to pick it up and shortly recognized it as their family's photo, but there is something strange about that photo.

The photo of new born infant and family in the hospital ward. Kong soon recognized the toddler was his brother, but the infant, he doubt that it is him, because he clearly remember how was his own photo when he just born, and another thing is....he remembered that Pang wasn't toddler anymore when he born.

His mom used to collect their photo since the first day they born, one month, first birthday, second, and so on, like life circle album collection, alone or together. So, no way he could forget how he looks when was a baby.

'So, if this infant wasn't him, then who is him?' Kong asked himself, then flipped to see it back and found a name written on it. 'Pang & Kong'

Kong widened his eyes in surprised, his heart was like hit by a boulders.

'Is there possible, actually I had twin brother?"

But Kong shortly denied that thought, because there is only one Kong there, which wasn't him. For next second, fear began to invade Kong's heart as he think of one possibility, that he is not Kong.

Meaning, he is not his parent's son, in another word he is adopted to replace someone else place. That's why his mother saying those strange thing about protecting his baby, saving his baby, revive him.

So, the conclusion is probably the real baby Kong was died, then his parent adopt him to replace of their dead's son.

Like being struck by lightning, Kong immediately dropped the photo in his hand and froze instantly.

Therefore, his father never forces him to study archaeology or invited him to join the expedition, unlike his brother.

Kong's mood is like being thrown into hell, his life seems to be heading towards doomsday.

He was shocked and fell slowly to sit on the floor, then began to cry and reached out to take the photo again, he squeezed the paper in his hand to let out his emotions.

After some time, he finally calm down and get up, then insert the photo into his pocket before left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After knowing the fact about his true self, Kong seems lose interest of investigate about everything he had planned from beginning.

He came to campus and join his friend in painting club as usual.