(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three

Kong remember the phone he took from sleeping quarter, he quickly look for charger, and tried to log in into it. Kong doesn't has a trouble at all, since Nan always used his birth date as password, instead of her own, despite their birthday only different one day.

Fortunately the phone still in good condition, Kong quickly explore it, he found chats between Nan and uncle Liu, and also with Pang, which talking about the book and research.

Next he open the file folder and was shocked when saw several photos that took at outside of the excavation sites, a scanning of just born twin baby's photo, and the most shocking one is a blur photo of his father lying on the cave floor, also a glimpse of black figure that looks like a shadow, because of fast movement.

So, Nan really be in the cave and probably she know about what happened, Kong thought.

Kong quickly grabbed his phone and called Nan, but the girl phone was inactive. He feels so strange, since Arthit was missing, Nan is also seem to be missing.

Kong really anxious since there is no any clue about Arthit's whereabouts. Uncle Liu also suggest to not inform the cops, because Arthit's true identity could be revealed, and his life would be in danger.

Although Uncle Liu reported the development of Arthit's search to him every day, yet there is no good sign. Kong can't stand it anymore, he decided to take a walk to refresh his mind as well to look for clue.

Kong felt he was being followed, and as soon as he arrived in the deserted area, suddenly two people got out of the car and kidnapped him before he could fight.

Kong being brought to an old building in slum area of city, once arrived he was welcome by someone he knows.

"Aya?!" exclaimed Kong.

The girl hinted him to be quiet before pulled him to a small apartment, there have been waiting Toey and Nan.

"Nan? Toey?" Kong can't believe it. "What was this about?"

"You're being followed, idiot!"

"Being followed? Who?"

"Why do you think we don't get any clue about where Arthit till now? What do you think uncle Liu doings?" asked Aya.

"Do you suspect uncle Liu?" Kong narrowed his eyes staring at Aya then glance at Nan. "I thought you was kidnapped too, I'm still waiting for your explanation about last time! Did you betray us?"

"I didn't!"

"She had tell us everything!" said Aya. "Do you know? Uncle Tum is still alive and unconscious in the lab."

Kong shocked and froze immediately, trying to process what is that mean.

"I-I...secretly visited uncle Tum few times in hospital, and last time I talked to him before the accident happened, so I don't believe he would die just because lack of oxygen."

"Was that's the reason you tried to get into the lab?" asked Aya.

Nan nodded.

"So they used the situation when the electricity went out to inject serum into my uncle's body, making him look like dead, then they exchanged his bodies before the cremation process..." Toey smiled bitterly and doesn't believing it.

"But, you should be happy, because your uncle didn't die..." Aya commented.

"Being injected by serum, what the different with died? Pang also is dying now, and nothing we could do!"

Nan become silent at once and look at other direction, was like hiding something. "But...your uncle condition is different, the serum doesn't affect him..."