(ENG) Chapter Eight

Kong told his mother that he might have found traces of his brother Pang and wanted to go look for him himself. He even didn't tell uncle Liu or anybody else, he only said that he want to take Arthit to ShanYang since that guy wishing to visit his hometown.

So he ask permission to his mother to leave for China and said that he could not come to visit her for some time, he wish that she could take care of herself until he comes back.

At first, uncle Liu didn't let him go, because it will be dangerous out there to travel by himself. However, Kong told him that Arthit could protect him, besides he is not only travel by himself, but Toey and the others will be go with him as well.

However, Kong lied.

Arthit and Kong sat in the airport waiting room, and Arthit eyes didn't move away from glass wall beside him, watching the airplane takeoff and landing process in astonishment, while Kong busy playing his phone.

How a big bird that looks like a car can fly into the sky, he thought. This world just so strange, and incredible, and unpredictable. Arthit feels so excited and disbelief at the same time.

As he entered the airport building which is very huge and crowded, Arthit kind of feels like enter another newly world. He saw many new things which he never seen at Kong's house, he also saw many strange people and talking in strange language and also a strange sounds that keep echoing throughout the room wherever he goes.

Though Kong already told him to ignore the announcement sound, but sometime he still be surprised by it and jumped. Kong couldn't help but feel embarrassed as people laugh while looking at their direction.

Arthit also remember the floor that moving by itself, so people only have to stand on it and no need to walk. Although he already know how the elevator work, but it was the first time he ever saw the escalator and he was amazed by it.

Next when passed through the security check gate, he was confused and froze when saw people put down all of their belongings and took off the jackets, put them into a box that is moving by itself before walk passed the empty door beside it, then being checked as a criminal.

At first, he doesn't bother to get through it but being pushed by Kong, and he almost punch the security officer if he doesn't immediately realized the person is a woman, so he just follow the order awkwardly and do nothing.

Arthit is still recollecting his conscious back while staring at the glass window and was startled by a voice.

"That's called airplane..." Kong whisper to him all of sudden while pointing at the plane that just landing.

"It function like a car, the different is, it able to cross the sky and ocean, and 4-5 times faster than the fastest car." Kong explained.

Arthit used to see airplanes passing through the sky from the window, but he did not expect that the original was very large than he imagined.

"Don't asked me how it can fly, sometime you don't need to know the detail, except you are the pilot, the person who fly that thing." Add Kong as if he could read Arthit mind.

"How big the world is?" Arthit asked another thing.

"Er..." Kong thought for moments. "World is small...compare to the universe...but if viewed from within our scope of view, the world is big..."

"But...no matter how small or big the world is, I feel like I don't belong to this world..." added Arthit as his expression turned sad.

"Don't be stupid! Except you're not born in this world, of course you're welcome, no matter what time you're live in, where you came from...this world also belong to you..."