(ENG) Chapter Thirteen

Kong did not expect that not only himself but all of Art faculty students also were invited to attend the art exhibition event, so all his worries and suspicions were reduced slightly, but he was still curious about something.

Kong was present with his friends, he also invited Arthit, because the man insist on wanting to join. Arthit disguised himself in a hoodie jacket and glasses to avoid public attention.

 Arthit disguised himself in a hoodie jacket and glasses to avoid public attention

The exhibition was held in 1st floor and basement of the building.

Kong and his friends split into two group, Kong, Toey, Aya and Arthit down to basement, while the rest going around in the 1st floor.

Suddenly Kong stopped in front of a room and walked inside, when he saw a painting that caught his attention.

Painting of Arthit wearing an ancient costume told by Toey that been seen in his uncle's study room.

Aya pay focus to see the painting for minutes and feel the face quite familiar, then after a while she widened her eyes in surprised as realized the painting looks like someone

However, before she has a chance to shout out, Kong quickly cover her mouth and asked her to be quiet.

"Is that really you?" she asked Arthit. "Gorgeous!!! Who's the artist?"

Kong point his finger to the Chinese Character at lower right corner. "Liu....." he trailed off for second. "What is the second character?"

"Liu Yi..." answer Toey.

Kong shortly lose interest to the name, his eyes caught something more important under it, the same number as been carved on the ring. '427817'

Kong widened his eyes in surprised as well as Toey, they exchange the glances for seconds, but didn't comment or discuss about it.

Meanwhile, Arthit was stunned and didn't move his eyes even for second from his self-painting, he then slowly close his eyes as his memory fly back to the past.

"Aw, have you ever been a model painting in China before? I thought you didn't like it when your self-paintings were displayed..." Aya said sarcastically repeating Kong's words in the past.