(ENG) Chapter Twenty Four

Nan never told Kong about who she is, or about their relationship. She only apologized to Kong that actually his father died because want to protect her from hit by the column.

Nan said indeed there was an explosion which was deliberately arranged by someone to close the exit, but the main cause of the cave's collapse was due to the earthquake.

So after the bad guy returned, Nan ran and hid in the tunnel, pretend to be dead, then joined the survivors, waiting the official rescuer team arrived.

Nan said, Natawat told her that he fall of the cliff while trying to chase the bad guy and broke his leg, he unfortunately encountered with the bear who suddenly attack him.

Fortunately, he managed to reach the gun not far from him and scared the bear away, or else he must has died by now.

On the second day Natawat brought to the ward after jumped off the building, Nan disguised as nurse, entered Natawat room and injected something into infuse bag, the next day and so on, she always came to learn about the progress of the old man's condition..

Last time was the day of generator inccident, Nan disguised as Janitor and entered to clean up the patient room. She found Natawat opened his eyes and has regained consciousness, but the condition was still so weak.

"It's you?" he glared at Nan, "Who exactly are you?"

"I'm Kong's friend..." answer Nan easy. "How do you feel?"

Suddenly Natawat expression become sad and regret. "I feel like a fool..."

"Yeah, that's true." Nan laughed mockingly. "Jumping from 5th floor building is no different than suicide, don't you expect to live long?"

"If I'm not jumped, then I surely had died..." he sighed and smiled bitterly.

"What do you mean?" Nan confused.

"I saw someone familiar from other side of the room targeting bullets at me..." answer Natawat.

"Someone familiar?" Nan narrowed her eyes and recalled her memory for a moment.

"Who do you think tried to kill us in the cave?" hinted Natawat.

"Do you think uncle Suthiluck really planned to kill everyone?" Nan returned the question instead of answer.

"At first, I think so, but seemed I was wrong..."

"What make you changed your mind?"

"I just know it." Answer Natawat and smiled bitterly. "You had to be careful of uncle Liu, he's the smartest amongst the three of us."

"Three of you?"

"Wutthicai, me and Liu Chu..." Natawat recalled his childhood memory. "Wutthicai is the most stupid one, I am the naughtiest and Liu Chu is the perfect amongst us." He laughed.

Nan also laughed, remembering the same story, which was also told by her mother at the hospice.

Suvanant's Pov

One day we found an ancient book in the library, and we agreed to solve the mystery of the book together. When we tried to turn the key to open it, we heard a ticking time bomb like sound from inside. So we stopped immediately and turned it back to its original position, then entrusted it to Liu Chu to look after it until we find a way to open it.

When at college, Natawat and I took the same major together in medical, and we were also officially in a relationship. We were inspired by ancient book and quietly researched the cryonic methods. Wutthichai was interested in history so he studied archeology, while Liu Chu majored in Engineering, because he was interested in inventing.