열한 (11)

Princess💖: Where did u go?

Princess💖: Answer me bitch!

Princess💖: Was it because of the question?

Princess💖: I'm sryyy!

Princess 💖: Come back Kookie-shi!

Princess💖:

Kookie😍: Have you ever been bullied?

Princess💖: Umm?

Kookie😍: Have u?

Princess💖: Just everyday of my existence 🤷‍♂️

Princess💖: Have u?

Kookie😍: Once in middle school

Princess💖: I'll tell you my story if u tell me urs

Kookie😍: Umm, well I was 13

........Flashback......

"where is he!" A tall muscular looking boy shouted to his whole class, fury burning in his eyes. "don't make me ask again" he growled.

Everyone had fear plastered on their faces and none dare look him in the eyes.

.

.

.

Kim Namjoon.

Everyone feared him, even the teachers were frightened at his towering dominance.

"I-in t-th-the bathroom" A little girl whispered it barley audible. "h-he's in the bathroom"

"now that wasn't so hard was it" Namjoon spat before storming toward the bathroom.

"Love?" He questioned "you in here~" He sang softly, kicking open every cubicle door until he reached the end one that was locked.

Namjoon knocked on the door gently. "come out love and it won't be so bad, I promise" All he got was a pethetic whimper in return. "Last chance" He warned.

But he still got no reply and this irritated him incredibly. He was being nice and this little Brat had the nurve to chuck it back in his face. I think the fuck not! Namjoon said in his head.

Namjoon began pounding his fist on the door now yelling at the boy to open the door and whispering little "I'll kill you" s until the door unlocked and a small boy with puffy cheeks and red eyes stood before him.

"why would you do that love, hmm? Why did you take so long to let me in?" He asked in a terrifyingly calm tone." I looked everywhere for you Jungkook, why would you hide?"

"s-s-so-sorry J-j-joon-ie" The small boy stuttered looking at namjoon with his teary doe eyes, afraid of what he would do to him soon. "I w-wo-won't d-do it a-ag-again"

Namjoon just scoffed as he brought a hand down to wrap around Jungkook's throat, lifting him off the ground to meed his gaze. "what do u think your punishment should be hmm?"

No reply.

"You like the water right?" Namjoon said smiling.

"N-no"

"To bad I do and I feel like swimming. And your joining me." He demanded at the end.

"I c-can't s-sw-swim" jungkook choked out feeling Namjoons hand tighten it's grip around his neck.

"I'll teach you" he smiled and put Jungkook down, grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the schools pool.

.....End of flashback.....

Princess💖: You don't have to continue Kook if it's to difficult

Kookie😍: I want to continue

Kookie😍: I just don't want to remember it.

Kookie😍: I will tell you just not now, I promise buns x

Princess💖: Buns??

Kookie😍: Shit! Autocorrect bubs 😂😂🤷‍♂️