삼십 삼 (33)

Yoongi awoke, feeling embraced in a pleasant and familiar warmth.

He'd almost forgotten he had stayed over at Jungkook's, but waking up smelling the youngers sent, reminded him straight away. Yoongi smiled, looking up at Jungkook, the boy still peacefully sleeping as Yoongi decided to play with his hair. He noticed how faded the red dye was and how Jungkook's dark roots were beginning to dominate.

Yoongi new that himself too, was needing to re-dye his hair soon, but what colour?

Orange?

Blue?

Blonde?

Purple?

Yoongi wanted to try everything. He'd practically forgotten his natural hair colour, the first time he dyed his hair, he was about 10 maybe 11 years old. But since then he's never gone back. He's tried pink, red, teel, silver, brown and even bright yellow. Currently stuck with his damaged mint locks, Yoongi was so excited to try something new, to be a new person again, because that's how he'd feel everytime he changed the colour of his hair. Maybe thats why he does it so much, you know, to know that he can be whoever he wanted to be, or perhaps he'd do it to escape himself because, in all honesty, Yoongi hasn't liked himself in a very long time.

If being bullied, left by your mum and jail bars separated you from your own father, not to mention yoongi's weight gaining issue, then all things considered, it's no surprise he'd want to be anyone but himself, or at least that's what Yoongi believed.

But now, now he had something good, someone good. Jungkook was by his side. He has a boyfriend for crying out loud! How could he possibly see himself as worthless when such an impeccable person wanted to be with him, wanted to hold him and no one else.

Yoongi smiled once again, this time appreciating how the youngers hold on him was so delicate and careful. He stroked Jungkook's face, running his thumb over the smooth skin and tilting his head up just that tiny bit more to be able to place a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"What a nice way to be woken up." Jungkook croaked, smiling a little with his eyes still closed.

"O-oh, you're a-awake."

"Mhm~ Did you sleep well?" He asked, at last opening his eyes but squinting at the honey coloured light dripping through the blinds.

"Yes I did, did you?"

"How could I not yoons, you're with me." Jungkook smiled and suddenly leaned forward kissing Yoongi, catching the smaller boy off guard. The younger continued his actions, moving himself so the he hovered directly over Yoongi, making sure to keep their proximity close.

" J-jungkook... " The elder said quietly, pulling away from Jungkook and turning his head to the side.

"Yeah bubs? Is something wrong?" He asked with concern.

"Well....your b-breath smells kookie."

Jungkook turned away, his cheeks turning the shade of cherry candy.

Shit.

I forgot to brush my teeth last night. How could I forget!

Without looking back at Yoongi, too afraid that the older would tease him, Jungkook got out of bed and scurried away to his bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi called but received no reply.

Jungkook took out his toothbrush from the medicine cabinet, which held no medicine apart from calpol, and smothered a whole load of Colgates whitening & fresh breath toothpaste onto the brisels, before shoving it into his mouth and frantically brushing at every crevice to ensure that not trace of the faintest odour was left.