삼십 오(35)

It was the next day, meaning it was school aswell. The boys had fallen asleep last night just cuddling and sharing sweet words between each other.

Beep beep!

The sound of Jungkook's alarm rang through the once silent room, causing Jungkook to groan and smack his hand over it, to shut it up and give him at least another ten minutes to sleep. But when he turned back around to snuggle up to yoongi, it was only then he realised that the smaller boy wasn't even there.

Where is he?

Jungkook groaned, a pout present on his lips as he forced himself to rise off his comfortably comfortable pillow and slide out his warmly warm bed. He dragged his feet toward his door, opening it to see where yoongi had wondered to but instead being greeted with his brother staring him in the face.

"Aish! You scared me!" Jin whisper shouted.

"Why are you outside my door, you creep?" the younger retorted in a deep husky tone of voice.

"You rude brat, you're lucky I have a tea in my hand else I would have drop kicked you!"

Jungkook scoffed. "I'm not the weirdo loitering outside your bedroom."

"I was just walking past, you fool. You just happened to open the door!"

"Okay whatever, have you seen Yoongi?"

Jin narrowed his eyes, scowling at his brother. "No, I didn't even know he was still here."

"He doesn't want to go home yet so of course he's staying here, just for a little bit."

"Mhm, okay."

"You can leave now." Jungkook said shooing his brother off with his hands. "

"You punk!" Jin shouted as he kicked Jungkook hard in the shin, also causing his tea to splash and spill down his hand. "Ahhh!"

"Karma jinne." He said rubbing his now sore leg.

Jin just groaned in response and turned on his heal heading for his bedroom. Jungkook sighed, closing his door and heading to the bathroom. He might as well wash up before school he thought.

When he entered the bathroom he locked the door and looked at himself in the mirror low-key being startled by his reflection bacause he'd completely dismissed the fact that he had dyed his hair black yesterday.

Gaining back his composure, Jungkooks undressed and pulled out a towel that he then placed on the sink for later purposes.

He moved toward the shower pulling open the curtain to go in but....

"AHHHHH!! JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Y-yoongi... WHY ARE YOU IN THE SHOWER WITHOUT THE WATER ON!"

"I LIKE TO RUB MY BODY IN SOAP FIRST BEFORE RINSING IT OFF!!"

"W-WHY!!"

"BECAUSE IT SAVES WATER WHICH SAVES MONEY!!"

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN I'M RICH!"

"I DON'T CARE IT'S STILL MONEY- DON'T LOOK DOWN!"

"I-I'M SORRY- HEY! DON'T LOOK AT ME EITHER!!"

"SORRY!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LOCK THE DOOR!"

"I NEVER LOCK THE DOOR!"

"AAHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR NAKED RIGHT NOW!"

"SAME TO YOU!"

"LET'S STOP SHOUTING!!"

"OKAY!"

".....Can I join you?"

"W-w-what?"

"Can we shower together?"

"No...yes- maybe."

Jungkook took that as a yes because the next thing yoongi know he was being accompanied in the shower with jungkook.

With their bodies less then a meter apart and both being naked, Jungkook could've got a hard-on if it wasn't for how adorable yoongi looked smothered head to toe in soap with his hair bubbly with shampoo.

Jungkook smiled fondly. "Can I wash you off?"

"yeah sure." yoongi answered turning around to grab the shower head thus giving jungkook a clear view of yoongi's ass in all it's soapy glory. And damn what an ass, the younger wanted to smack it and pin yoongi against the wall and kiss all over his body until every piece of of the olders milky skin was marked, but he had to refrain from his lusting urges for now because of the hell-hole called school, which started in less then a hour. "Hear you go." Yoongi said reaching out and handing Jungkook the shower head.

Jungkook adjusted the temperature of the water to make sure it wasn't to hot or cold before rinsing off the suds in yoongi's hair and on his body, massaging through his dark locks and gliding his hands over yoongi's flawless skin as he chased away any last specks of soap, visably getting hard when his hand cupped around yoongi's ass.

Yoongi himself was a blushing mess, no one had ever joined him the shower, there was something about it that just felt so intimate and he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it, because he did, in fact he loved the feeling of jungkooks hands roaming along his delicate figure. The youngers touch was so addicting that when his hand travelled to his ass he had to try his best to silence the moan that wanted to escape by biting down hard on his bottom lip.

"All done." Jungkook practically whispered, his 'issue' giving him a hard time.

Yoongi turned around and smiled softly. "Your turn kookie." He sang as he turned around, bending down to pick up the shampoo and that was it. That was the last bit of strength Jungkook had left.

In on swift movement, Jungkook grabbed yoongi by the hips and pressed his ass against his dick, the friction only pushing him further over the edge. Yoongi yelped it surprise

"Jungkook what..what are you doing?"He asked breathlessly.

"Baby, I can't resist you anymore." Jungkook admitted as he rubbed gentle circles on yoongi's hips with his thumbs. Yoongi thought for a minute, he honestly was speachless, Jungkook can't resist him? In what world was this true? No one has ever needed him, needed his body before. "I won't do anything if you don't want me to bubs."

"N-no! You...you can, we can. "

Jungkooks expression softened at that. He placed the shower head back on its stand still allowing the water to fall, steam filling the bathroom.

Yoongi turned around and looked up at his boyfriend, he looked so sexy right now with his dark hair and his wet body that somehow made his abs look hotter. Fuck! I'm lucky.

"You're so beautiful bubs, the prettiest thing I've ever seen." Affectionately, Jungkook caressed yoongi's cheeks before pulling him in for a subliminal passionate kiss, that was delicate yet needy. Jungkook deepened the kiss when he wrapped his arms around yoongi's waist and gently pressed their bodies against each other. Yoongi smiled into the kiss, he felt so happy to be embraced like this.

"I'm gonna take care of you baby."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you're all excited for the next chapter. 😏

Can't say when it shall be cause of school but it will com le soon hopefully. 

💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️