이십 구 (29)

"Finished!" Yoongi said happily as he sipped the last of his tea.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it, thank you."

"That's alright yoons, now are you ready to head into town?"

"Town?"

"Yeah, we're gonna watch a move together remember, so I thought why not make a day out of it, and it's only umm.. 4pm now so we have plenty of time."

Yoongi thought for a moment, he was really enjoying Jungkook's company, and if he were to go home now he would be alone for a few hours anyway so why not? "Okay, let's go to town." Yoongi smiled, scrunching his nose up in excitement. "Oh, wait-" He just remembered something... "I-I have no money on me." He pouted because he was actually looking forward to their day together, but now he's ruined it by being broke.

"Yoons, who are you talking to right now. Have you forgotten my dad is literally a millionaire who owns the biggest company in Korea, or that my mum owns the school we go to? I'll pay for us, and plus this is meant to be my day making it up to you, so come on let's get the bus to town."

This boy really does know how to make someone feel poor. Gosh!

"I...um..o-okay." The mint-hair shyly answered.

Jungkook smiled widely, he was glad Yoongi wanted to spend the day with him, I mean come on, imagine your crush actually wanting to spend the day with you.

The younger held Yoongi's hand in his, leading him out of the cafe and toward the bus stop. As if on cue the bus into town arrived just as they did. Both boys got on, hands still intertwined as Jungkook paid and they sat down together. "So, where to first, yoons?"

"I-I don't mind, it's your money so you choose."

"Nope. Today my money is your money."

"Okay, then I'll spend my money on you." Yoongi remarked wriggling his eyebrows at Jungkook.

Jungkook just laughed, Yoongi was just so effortlessly cute, and it melted him every time.

At the back of the bus however, the two boys were completely unaware of another boy staring at them, his eyes were dark and he had a mask covering the rest of his features. His hair was black as were his clothing. This mysterious boy had been looking at Jungkook and Yoongi the entire bus ride. Strange.

The bus stopped near a mall in town and they both got off, so did the mysterious guy.

"Follow me yoons, today is all about you." Jungkook said cheerfully.

"It's not just about me."

"Oh right, today is all about us?"

"T-today is a-all about f-forgiving a-and forgetting." The older said blushing slightly.

Cute.

"Okay fine, forgiving and forgetting. Now let's go shop!"

°°°°°°

"Hurry up!"

"I-I don't w-want to come out!"