서른 넷(34)

First I wasn't to apologise for being dead for over a month, I was unsure about a few things but now I'm back and I'm gonna change the direction of the book slightly. The previous chapters will remain the same so dw.

Pls enjoy [sorry this isn't a smut chapter like I said previously😅🙏]

______________________________________

Once yoongi and Jungkook finished their drinks, yoongi practically dragged the younger to a store so he could buy the 'surprise' that he was talking about earlier.

"Why can't you tell me what it is?"

"Cause it wouldn't be a surprise then!"

"I don't like surprises!" Jungkook whined as he was pulled down an aisle filled with kitchen supplies which led onto the beauty section.

"Ah, here we are. Jungkook turn away so I can get it." yoongi instructed receiving an annoyed grunt from the boy but him still turning nevertheless. He heard yoongi rustling through the shelves and mumbling incoherent words to himself as he searched for whatever it was that he was looking for. "Okay! Let's go, no looking though." Yoongi intertwined his hands with Jungkook and they began walking to the checkout.

°°°°°°

"You know it's school tomorrow right?"

"Ugh don't remind me yoons, it honestly feels like a fate worse then death at this point."

"Your telling me. At least you can't stick up for yourself."

"And now I can stick up for you too." Jungkook reassured yoongi, ruffling his hair. "We only have four weeks left and then we can say goodbye to this hell hole."

"Thank goodness for that."

"You can say that again!"

"Thank goodness for that."

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and blinked. "Bubs, I wasn't serious."

"...Beside the point."

Jungkook let out a chuckle. "it's time for the surprise." yoongi smiled widely, bouncing up and down on Jungkook's bed. He bent over to pull out the plastic bag from under bed and placed it in front of Jungkook. "Look what's inside." He said in a rush, clasping his hands together, too excited to see what the youngers reaction will be.

Jungkook rusled his hands through the bag and pulled out two boxes. "Is this...hair dye?"

"Yes, both our hair is faded and I think it's time we re-dye, not you?"

"What colour?"

"It's black, see?" yoongi sighed pointing to the model with hair darker than ink.

"You want us both to have black hair?" Jungkook asked laughing at yoongi's cute idea.

"Y-yeah, don't you want to?"

"I'd love to bubs." He smiled, stealing a quick peak on the cheek, the older blushing at his actions. "Should we do it now?"