열셋 (13)

[a/u: This chapter is gonna be a little different. This will only happen sometimes when I want to go into more detail... Hope u enjoy :)] 💛💜

_____________

It was last period for both Jungkook and Yoongi.

P. E

A lesson they both despised for completely different reasons. Yoongi's was simple, he was weak, small and he hated how the kit would show off his ghost like skin.

Jungkook however was a whole other story it's not that he hated P. E he just hated one thing in particular...

"Time to dive in" Mr Jung said as he patted Jungkook's shoulder harshly. "Now! Go have fun!" Jungkook gave a weak smile as response and made his way to the steps entering the pool.

Everyone minusing him and Yoongi were already splashing about in the water. Legs flailing in all directions and rubber balls being thrown left to right.

Jungkook didn't hate the water he hated the smell. Chlorine made him sick. Ever since then he's never wanted to smell it again let alone swim in it.

Normally whenever he would have swimming, Jungkook would alway just sit back away from the edge of the pool. But today his Coach just would quit pestering him.

"Kook! sitting at the edge of the pool isn't the same as being in the pool. Now move it!" Jungkook gave Mr Jung a cold glare but it didn't seem to phase him in the slightest.

"Do you want an after school detention for not participating in class Kook! Move it Now!" Jungkook could see his teachers patience was wearing thin but to be completely honest Jungkook couldn't mentally being himself to enter the pool. Everytime he would tell himself 'it's okay, it's just a little water' the smell of the chlorine would always cause him to break out into an instant sweat and he could have sworn he was on his way to a break down.

So if a participation detention was the price he had to pay to stay sane there wasn't a doubt in his mind about it.

_________

Yoongi on the other hand was still hiding in the locker room, hoping he could get through the hour without being caught.

But maybe going in the pool would have been a lot better then what was about to happen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

To be continued... :)