이십오 (25)

Today was a Tuesday, and yoongi did what he always did. He woke up at 6am, showered, got dressed and headed to school. Not forgetting to stuff his face with as much food as his hands could carry.

He was still struggling with his weight, no progress had seemed to made. Maybe I should eat even more. Should I start lifting weights?

Yoongi was determined to put on at least some kind of weight before school finishes. Two months yoongi, two months left.

Why was it so hard for him? He ate more than his brother Namjoon, yet weighed less then half of what he did.

What nonsense! Uggh.

______________________________________

Yoongi arrived at school by 7:30am. He was a lot earlier than everyone else. [at least that's what he thought]

He hated having to watch other people socialise, since he had no one that would talk to him or spare him a glance for that matter. Yoongi felt completely invisible at school, well he did until someone would push him accidentally while he would be walking down the hall, or trip him up as he entered classrooms or lock the toilet door because they thought no one was in there.

I guess that's who I am. No one.

Yoongi's thoughts were cut off when he loud foot steps approaching fast. He looked up to see a tall man in a suite running down the stairs from the entrance of the school right towards him. Feeling kind of threatened, yoongi took a few steps back.

The man came closer. He looked stressed and concerned. "Umm.. Hi there. Do you by a-any chance know a student that g-goes by the name J-jungkook?" He sounded out of breath and unconsciously rested his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. At this action yoongi flinched and stepped back once again. The man noticed this and apologised. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm Seokjin by the way." The man introduced himself with a warm smile that reminded Yoongi of his mother's.

"Um.. I'm sorry, but how do you know J-jungkook" Yoongi still flinched at the boys name even though it came from his own mouth, he just couldn't help it.

"Oh, he's my younger brother" Seokjin face grimaced remembering why he approached Yoongi in the first place. "So um...have you seen him around?"

"No. Sorry I've just arrived and I'm pretty sure not may people would be here at 7:30" Yoongi chuckled quietly.

"Oh he better be! You know I drove him here. That's right, and that brat went and ran out of the dam car as soon as we got here" Seokjin rubbed at his temples as an attempt to calm down...

But it wasnt working at all.

"J-jungkooks out of hospital already?!" Yoongi asked both shocked and relieved, for a reason he didn't know.

"You knew he was in hospital?" The older questioned.

"Umm well yeah, the whole school knows really. But I only know because I called the ambulance for him" Yoongi felt uncomfortable admitting that, he felt like Seokjin would think he was bragging or something. Out of shame, the mint-hair boy lowered his head, suddenly finding the ground very interesting.

"oh so your the one Jungkook was telling me about the other day." The man smiled "He's really greatful to you, you know."

"H-he is?" Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked back up at Seokjin.

"Yeah, he kept going on about how you're a good person and that he didn't deserve your kindness. If you ask me he seems quite fond of you."

Yoongi's cheaks flushed crimson red at the older's comment. He didn't know Jungkook was capable of saying such sweet things.