Chapter 1

Kalli's POV

My name is Kalli Brianna Grean. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 18 years old and i just graduated high school. I stare into my room which has purple painted walls and Niall Horan posters everywhere. "Kalli come down here and help me finish cleaning before the guests arrive", my mom says from down stairs. I go down and wash dishes, sweep, vaccuum, and dust. Right when i finish i hear " Linda darling where is Kalli?." "Oh hi Maura she is in the living room just this way" my mom says pointing to where i am.

" Oh Kalli you have grown so much, " She kisses me on the head and walks over to mom, "Well Robert and Greg are getting the suit cases out of the car and Niall well he is still asleep in the car." Wait did she say Niall, Greg, and Robert? I love Niall Horen and i know that is his family memebers names but it's not him though I mean He is from Ireland and my mom  used to live in IRELAND. Then it all becomes clear when Greg walks in. OMG. So Niall Horan is staying at my house for a whole month. I am about to faint when the best singer in the world walks in the door.

I run to my room thinking it's a dream. I then fall asleep.

Kalli's Dream

I walk through a door and see Niall sitting on a couch in a room I've never seen before. Then he says "Kallie are you ok?" What? I feel like I am being shook.

I wake up to my mom saying "are you ok Kalli?" I wasn't asleep but for about 5 minutes. I get up and nod my head. I am still in my PJs so I go to my closet to change. I pick out some jean shorts and a plain blue t-shirt.

When i walk in the living room I see Mom and Dad on one couch and ,HUH, Maura, Greg, Bobby, and Niall Horan. OMG. I sit down and i hear " So Me and everyone else are going out and will be back at around 1:00A.M. ok Niall do you wanna come?" " No I am still a little tired", Niall says, "I'll stay and get to know Kalli." I want to know all about him but i know most. They nod and get in the car. When they get down the road Niall comes and sits beside me. 'Hello." Hey" I say trying to not go all fan girl on him.

I geuss he sees that because he says," It's okay I am just a regular person you don't have to freak out." Well I want to freak out not because of him but the fact that he is staying at my house for a month. " I know so what do you wanna do go swimming?" " Sure let me change first."

My Irish Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें