Chapter 1: A goat and a fire demon...what?

This story starts in a Japanese school located in Tokyo, where confusing shit happens with no way to explain it. Two students, Sayuri and Yuki, were an unusual sort. They were not human, despite their humane appearance. It was their first day.

Of course they had to be some supernatural entity or else this story would be boring and no fun~

"Move your fecking arse! We have to get to school."
"I WANT TO GO DRINKING!"
"STOP MOANING SAYURI *literally falls face first, quite gracefully*" Sayuri started laughing, not helping her up by the way, then asking 'Are you ok?' between a lot of laughter. A strange, nearly inaudible chuckle could be heard from Yuki's phone (she gave her usual "am I insane again" look). Yuki sat up, narrowing her ice blue spheres at a mark on her hand in the shape of a dragon. This wasn't here before.

Sayuri heard a low chuckle come from her own phone, and felt the urge to either smash it or throw it. She chose the 'lets see where this creepy laugh is coming from'. She saw a flame mark on her arm as she felt a burning sensation.

They both pressed the marks simultaneously (of fecking course), and a pentagram appeared before them, with a circular emblem with ancient tongue covering it, and before them stood two different figures.

Before Yuki stood a short (5'0) goat demon thing. He had long, yellow horns, small, curved ears, bright, green spheres, a small, fluffy tail, and be wore a waist coat, a white shirt and a bow tie.

Before Sayuri stood a tall (6'4) fire demon. He had red skin, horns curling from his head, bright, yellow spheres, demon sigils on his body, he wore trousers and had a long, black tail.

"Hello! You must be Yuki!" His voice was low, but soft, and he smiled at her as his green eyes shone. "I'm your familiar! Name is Kai...why are you looking at me like that?"
A mixture of emotions were current on Yuki's face: surprise, a little of anger, wanting to cuddle him and...confusion.
"You're so cute!" Kai was not expecting that. He was expecting what normally happened in these situations:a broken nose or horn because they either didn't like him, or he summoned himself when they were busy doing something...to be fair, his past masters were not pleasant to him in the slightest. Whilst he was day dreaming and remembering his past masters, Yuki brought him into a tight cuddle, rubbing her cheek against his. (A:N: probably will be weirder things to happen in this story). The only thing Kai could do was burst into fifty shades of red. Heh. Fun.

"That means you're Sayuri. Look kinda weak to be my master and all. Ugh, a female as well."
"Fuck off."
"Names Ignatius, can you even spell that-" Sayuri literally just punched him across the street, an aura of malicious intentions dripping off her very core.

"Sayuri, we have to get to-" She saw her friend's rather pissed expression. "-school. Isn't it interesting, we are summoners! We can summon supernatural creatures and such to help us."
"...nice cat." Sayuri pointed to Kai that was nuzzling into Yuki's arms.
"...he's a goat."
"...shut up Yuki." She then started walking off with her hands in her pockets, opposite direction to the school.
Yuki felt herself sighing. "Wrong way..." Just as those words left her throat, Saturn turned, and headed off to school.

"First day of school...great so far."