Chapter 16- A tall bean joins the fight

(A/N:Ganondorf is also my bae. Fight me)

He had been in their class all this time, yet his head always layed on the table, ignoring everyone. I suppose him and Sayuri were destined. Fighting each other via who could be the laziest. Beautiful chemistry, no doubt. Yet there was some thing else...was it love? All this time had the fire entity liked another beneath her other feelings? It was not uncommon. Days after Sayuri and Annabelle broke up, Annabelle had gone on holiday for God knows how many days. It may take them a while to be friends again. But...hopefully they would be again. It would be rather sad if not, right?

"He's a horny fuck." Akiro speaking of Mame in a very respectful manner...very indeed.
"I'm sure Sayuri has him covered."
"Oh wow."
Daichi was sitting on Akiro's lap, smiling with content as Akiro played with his rather dark locks.
With a flustered expression, Sayuri was sat on Mame's lap, ignoring the smirks, or knowing smiles in her direction. Kai was on Yuki's lap, smiling in her embrace.

Nearby, Mr.Snek was consuming tables nearby then meowing in the corner. Best familiar ever.
Cupid (Daichi's familar) and Ignatius were having a conversation about the familiar school they used to attend, speaking of the rules they grew to despise, or didn't understand. They seemed to glow each time the other touched the other. They both thought they felt the same feeling they had forgotten long ago. Being longed for. Cupid realised that he may be the one...or is she in a fantasy? (Is this the real life? Or is this fantasyyyyyy~ Every one: shut the fuck upppp~ Me:Rude)

Maybe they had all found their soul mates.

Who the feck knows? Well me because I'm the author. And most of these will probably stay together 👌.

(A/N:Not too short. Again, another kind of introduction? So there is no point for any "movement" in the story. Keep reading....cause this is literally the only thing I'm writing until I get more inspiration and I just want to do my more humorous stories. So enjoy 👌)