Chapter 10: Annabelle and Sayuri's date

(A/N: Bowser is bae, no question.)

"OI SAYURI ARE YOU AWAKE OR WHAT?"
"..what...?" As you can tell Sayuri was fast asleep and had only woken up when she had received the call.
"It's 12pm."
"..."
"The time we were supposed to meet?"
"oh. I've just woken up."
"WOW. YOU DON'T SAY."

(A/N: Love you case dude as a best friend, but geez. This happened once, with her and her significant other. But I suppose with different wording. 😂)

~ Around two hours later ~
Annabelle, dressed in quite causal attire and standing beside her father (probably so she doesn't get kidnapped or stabbed), stares at her phone once more, wondering where the fuck her significant other was. Late...incredibly late.
"Hi."
"Finally. Lets go somewhere, I'm hungry."
Sayuri looked confused for a moment, unsure of whether to embrace her or just simply take her hand in her own. She was even unsure whether to quietly murmur 'i love you' as Annabelle took her hand, and they headed towards a cafe. With a quick open of the door, they entered, sitting beside the window sill. Annabelle sat at the table, finger in purse strings as Sayuri went to the counter, and ordered a hot chocolate for herself, and tea for Annabelle. Annabelle ate a slice of Victoria sponge, whilst Sayuri ate a slice of chocolate cake. Both of them sat now at the table, staring at each other and blushing from time to time.
"uhh...how are you?"
"You're so awkward."
"Aye, I am." Some weird dude looked at Sayuri from the corner, wearing a black suit and glasses for some reason. Wonder if he was a spy or something. God knows. Anything could happen in this world, couldn't it?
"Hey, stop molesting my girlfriend." All Sayuri could do was laugh, and soon Annabelle joined in as well. They kissed despite everything. It was a magical moment...until the weird guy from earlier threw a table through the window as his coffee was too cold...well, they were having a moment. Lets just remember the moment shall we and not the weird dude.

(A/N:I apologise for my short absence but I had work and revision to do as my final exams are close, which terrifies me. Gonna have to more frequent revision, but enjoy it!)

How NOT To Be a Student!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें