Chapter 11:Akiro and Daichi's date

Daichi, the magical fairy lad, was walking down the streets again, going towards the Green Tea cafe to go on his date with Akiro. No banana peels in sight, so Akiro wasn't here yet. Or that Mario wasn't having another kart race down the fecking street. Does no one else question why the hell he does that? No one? Ok. (Casey;uhhh Maisy is currently sat in the corner moping...)

Akiro on the other hand was thrusting outwards very dramatically, (it looked very strange), and a portal seemed to appear from his stomach. He threw himself through the portal, landing on a table that toppled over with him, and he lay there inside the cafe whilst Daichi looked with uncertainties at the slightly shorter male.
"uhh..."
Akiro winked, placing himself in a pose that seemed to be like 'paint me like one of your French girls', and he said, "Hello there~" In his flirty voice of his. The way that Daichi giggled a little, or the bright red hue across his cheeks, demonstrated his apparent infatuation with this guy. It was fecking cute. That was for sure. The fecking gayness was off the charts again.

After laying there, Akiro finally sat opposite Daichi, staring into the fairy prince's spheres.
"I'm glad you decided to come."
"Well...i have finished my work, so..."
"I have a shit ton for art. But I love it. I want to be a art therapist you see and-" he carried on speaking, and Daichi blocked him off but stared at the other male, loving the way he spoke, or how excited he was.
Was it strange for a fairy to love a human? He was sure his father would not agree with such "behavior" as he placed it. Both him being gay, and that he would chose to love a human and not his own kind.
"Are you alright?"
"huh? Oh...yes I am." Akiro didn't believe him.
"I will make you talk, one way..." He grabbed Daichi's chin, glaring through his spheres with a playful gaze. "Or another."
Currently, Daichi was thinking of something fairly kinky.
"What are you implying?"
"...I may have to punish you~"

(A/N:Question is why am I writing this? Casey:Because they're kinky. Me:Fecking true.)

"Want to continue this date...in the bedroom?"
.
.
.
.
Daichi happily followed Akiro, doing god knows what. Probably things we don't want to question, or talk about.