Chapter 20-Cupid and Ignatius' date

(A/N:A bit of an update I guess?? The 'story' will have 30 chapters in total, and an Epilogue. Then done. Finished this train wreck. I'm gonna miss writing this, but overall, I lost my creative streak for a while and when you have shit going on, in your life, behind the scenes, it is difficult to be able to upload stuff anyway or have the heart to do so. And the upcoming exams are not helping. I'm terrified believe it or not. I suppose enjoy this? Sorry this chapter will be short as I don't have many ideas.)

"Why did you invite me?"
"To get to know you. Why is that so confusing?"
"Why me of all people? I mean, I'm not the best-"
"-Ignatius. I invited you as I wanted to get to know you, much like a date as I am interested in you looks and personality wise. Is that clear?"
"...Yep, as clear as fog."
"...Fog isn't clear."
"That was the point."
"Smart arse."
"Smartie."
"Tall shit."
"Beautiful-oh wait we were being mean. Sorry let me go back."
"No, its fine." Cupid was blushing red, which was no surprise. By how in which he was so god damn bashful and adorable made her heart beat faster. Had she found her soul mate? After all, she felt strings of fate beckon their union of sorts. He felt it as well, as this was the happiest he had felt in a long time. He didn't want it to end. They sat in silence, either drinking their tea, or taking a single bite of their cakes displayed clumsily against the surface.

"Can we-oh Cupid, and Natt." Yuki smiled softly, by their confused expressions, they had no idea why she was there. She fecking works there idiot.

"You work here?"
"Yeah, started last week. Don't tell Kai, he will come up with some rather kinky thoughts or something."
"Quite a lot for someone so small-"
"-Yo-"
"-what the fuck are you doing here?"
"I work here."
"Since when did you work here Sayuri?"
"Like now. I just got hired. Don't tell Mame either."
"Because he's a horny fuck. Do you two want anything else?"
"No we are alright." Sayuri and Yuki smiled and walked off.

"Eh..."
"Our friends are strange."
"I like your way of thinking."
"This is destined."
"Yep..."

"Wanna shag in a shed?"
"Sure, why not?"