Chapter 22- Never flirt with a fire entity's boi.

(A/N:Sorry if this is mostly crack.).

Currently, the pair were in a club, drinking at the bar near the dance floor. Pretty sure it is a school night but ok 👌(I actually don't know. I was doing them according to days but I've lost track. Oh well 😂👌) Sayuri was drinking her fifth glass of the night, gulping it down as if she was dehydrated and it was the only drink in the desert. Hopefully no one would throw fire at her.

I said NO one throw fire at her.

I CAN SEE YOU AT THE BACK WITH THAT FECKING LIT MATCH YOU DUMB FUCK.

Now where were we?

Ahh right.

Mame and Sayuri were drinking together and chatting. About marriage, children, you know all the fun stuff! Mame was only on his second drink and now Sayuri was on her tenth (pretty sure you need to be careful. You are a fire entity after all but I think the real question is how the feck aren't you drunk? God knows.). "I'm just gonna go to the toilet." Mame said, giving her a smile, and a quick kiss on the cheek. He left Sayuri to engulf her tenth fecking drink and the barista gave her both a confused and worried look as he poured her the eleventh, screeching quietly in German as this man was confused to how she was still alive after a mixture of vodka and god knows what else.

Mame on the other hand, was having a piss. Probably didn't need to tell you that information but...why not? So after his massive piss (stay away you dirty fucks, there is no current sin here! Can't say anything as I wrote this shit myself, so i am a sinner👌), he washed his hands (of course, if not you're getting fecking put up for adoption without question), and exited the male toilet. Someone touched his arse. Like full on squeezed it. Mame turned around, blushing of course and wondering who the fuck would squeeze his arse. It was a rather average sized female with a lot of make up, a rather tight dress. (No offense if you dress like this, it is of course to take the Mick out of stereotypes.)
"Well aren't you handsome. Maybe we could get to know each other?~" She purred.
"...Near the toilet? No thank you. I don't want bloody candle light over a toilet."
"That's not what I-"
"-plus no thank you. I have a girlfriend believe it or not."
"Yeah she's standing right behind ya." They both turned to gaze at the hot-headed female who was close to pounding in some good old teeth.
"Oh. I don't see much."
"I don't hit girls. So fuck off."
"I am. Not because you told me to and you're scaring me." She walked off, tripped, got up and pretended that nothing happened.

"Well. That was fun to watch."
"Lets go to mine, Natt isn't home as he is over at Cupid's. Shagging in her shed probably."

Later on, all they did was cuddle into each other and watch Friends. (Probably thought it would be dirty didn't ya?)

Yeeeeeeeet