Chapter 18- Time to burn down the familiar school!

( A/N:...because why not?)

"Did I ever tell you the rules for the familiars?"
"Only slightly, Kai. You touched upon it a little."
"Well, I had to especially with the-"
"-One that said about relationships between familiars, especially the romantic ones."
"uh...hehe...yeah." He seemed to almost melt, hearts in his spheres, as his face was bright red.
"Kai, " she giggled, turning the page in her book, as he layed across her legs, head directed at the ceiling. "The rules remember?"
"Oh right, right! Yes. I remember. Cannot harm each other, if we were to be in a relationship there has to be consent on both sides...but, the school actually knew that we were being mistreated and yet, they blamed us for it. Called them the victims-your book-"
"-it is through the wall now. God sake there's a massive crack as well. Maybe we should so something-"
"-well the wall can't stay like that-"
"-I meant about your school-" Just as she said that, the door burst open revealing a very angry Sayuri.
"Fecking excuse me? My door has feelings."
"I don't give a shit. We are gonna burn down the familiar or whatever the fuck it is called school."
"Eh, did Natt tell you some of the rules and how stupid the teachers and students are?" Currently, Kai was snuggling into Yuki's chest, starting to doze off.
"...I don't want to move."
"I don't care, come on!"
"Wait until he wakes up! He's adorable."
"NO." Kai woke up, opening his eyes with a rather annoyed growl. He sounded like an angry kitten, and all Yuki did is hug him close, kissed his forehead and he was back to his normal, happy self.
"You're an angry kitten I swear. I cannot take you seriously."
"...that is mean, "he growled playfully.
"Ok enough of the lovey-dovey shit, we are gonna destroy their school, right?"
"Fine."

~At the familiar school because for some reason they knew exactly where it was but there is no point in questioning it~

They planted bombs around the school, and a lot of symbols to activate soon. They were unsure whether there were any familiars or teachers inside the establishment...so they pretty much could be killing anyone. But...

I suppose it didn't matter to them, as for some reason they never received consequences for their actions, believe it or not. Any time something strange happened or something was destroyed, they blamed aliens.

No joke. Which everyone believes for some reason as they're stupid bastards. I'm very nice don't know what you're on about 👌

Sayuri has the button for the bombs, whilst Yuki was ready to activate the symbols. It was a matter of time now.

For some reason Sayuri had a grenade and threw it, activating both the symbols and bombs by accident. They both ran off, pretending they didn't do it in the first place.

~ Back at Yuki's house ~
"You blew up the school?!"
"Yeah with a grenade-"
"-you weren't supposed to say that! God sake Sayuri."
"Master, " said Kai who tried to look angry but failed as he was merely pouting. "I am disappointed in you! I expected better."
"Hey, we did it for you guys. When we heard that bullshit we decided to blow it up."
"Well, I was dragged into it. But, I suppose our anger did consume us. No one messes with our friends. And now, they have to treat familiars like people, or I threatened to break the Earth apart, and no one should contradict a fire entity and demon."

Never make them angry. Plz. Or else the world would be torn apart. How fun~