Chapter 4: Sayuri's home

Her home was a nicely placed cottage, with spirals of flame flowers covering the vines. Small, fire sprites were inside beacons to protect her cottage from harm from intruders, and even from Sayuri sometimes as she had quite the temper. Without meaning to, Sayuri touched her mark, summoning her familiar. She cursed in Scottish. The last interaction they had didn't go well, so this would truly be something to remember.
"And you summoned me...great." He seemed to snarl. A bandage was over his broken nose.
"Didn't mean to actually." She slammed the door in his face, ignoring the fact that he turned into lava and moved under the door. This ended up actually burning a massive hole, and the fire sprites couldn't be arsed, even face palmed and wailed in their own self pity.

Sayuri grabbed her laptop from her upstairs bedroom, placing it on the table and flicking the switch on the kettle. She started typing, only stopping to make her tea, and taking a sip. Ignatius watched her, arms crossed.
"So...you're gonna ignore me?"
"Yep."
"Even though you're the one who broke my nose?"
"Because you said I couldn't spell ya name. Dude, I don't give a shit."
"...who are you messaging?"
"Could you shut the fuck up?"
"Oh, you're messaging Yuki, and Annabelle in a group chat. Who's Annabelle?" He gave an all knowing smirk.
"My girlfriend."
"So, you're gay?"
"No, I'm half gay."
"....WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT DO YOU FECKING MEAN? I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE."
"I'm bisexual."
"Oh."
"Are you bipolar or what?"
"Probably. Where's your parents?"
"Dead."
"Same."
"Twins."
"Yeah bro."

That's how they finally became friends.