Chapter 15- Love, Laugh and- FUCK

"Are you two gonna make out?"
"What? Dude, he's literally sat on my lap, asleep. I'm not making out with my sleeping goat. You make out with Annabelle."
"Dude no-"
Annabelle smirked. "maybe later."
"For god sake." Sayuri started to blush crimson, looking away and laughing nervously. All Yuki and Annabelle did was smirk.
Yuki wiggled her eyebrows. "Kinky. I sense your kinkiness."
"Oh yeah like you aren't, "Annabelle snorted, leaning on her blushing girlfriend, fingers safely interlocked.
"Not in front of my goat, Ann."
"Like you care."
"Yes I do, " she smiled as he soon woke up, snuggling further into her embrace, eyes open.
"Did i miss anything?"
"Talking about how kinky your girlfriend is." She soon earned a glare from Yuki.
"Oh..." He could not hide his red face.
"Or how's she is bossy, so she probably will be in the bedroon."
"Dominant."
"You are...?"
"Dominant-god I hate you both." Her friends couldn't help but burst out laughing, whilst the goat looked even worse.
"Who would fuck in a library?"
"It is called the sex corner for a reason."
"Yeah, but why would you?"
"....it was romantic? To be fair we had a frightening Twilight book that fell on us. I got Fifty Shades of Grey out for Akiro to practice on Daichi. I think the Liberian knew it was us in the sex corner as she gave me a look when I wanted to get the Fifty Shades of Grey book out." Laughter seemed intoxicating currently, as they all laughed, sitting on Sayuri's floor in her living room.

"Do you think we should have a triple date?"
"Yeah, but please don't fuck the goat in the bathroom."
"I think it would be you and Annabelle of all people, not me."
A snort. "Yeah, sure."
"I think I'm gonna get going, I will leave you two alone." WINK WONK.
"Shut uppppppp."
With a wave, and gathering her goat into her arms, she headed home, smiling despite all the sex talk. Friendship guys~

"You're adorable you know that?"
"W-What?" Sayuri ended up stuttering.

"At least you won't die a virgin." There was a very suggestive brow wiggle present. Sayuri gave a somewhat nervous laugh at her girlfriend, embarrassed, and wondering what she was planning. Before she could say anything, Annabelle was on Sayuri's lap, looking at her in a strange way. Well not strange. But lustful? Misguided? No. A mixture of lust and uncertainty. There we go. Makes sense.
"What do you think of kids? I mean...having them?"
"Hm...well I don't mind. Adoption, I suppose? I don't really care to be honest."
"I want a family with you."
"Awww, same."
"I would love to do more coupley things. I do love you after all."
"Same, I love you."
They shared a kiss, before they decided to watch Netflix and chill. Not the chill you're thinking about. Dirty sinners. (Me:says me that writes this shit.)

~With Yuki and Kai~
"Nom."
"Nom?"
"Nom." Kai was eating a slice of chocolate cake (Sayuri would steal some later, I mean Yuki did nearly burn down the entire house trying to make the cake), smiling content fully.
"Sayuri says she wants 5 kids." (Me:Cassseee whyyyyy do you want to have five kids? Casey:I just do.)
Kai nearly choked. "W-What?"
"Yep, probably gonna get a sperm donor from Daichi or Akiro. Or both, and a adopt a few. Kai? Why are you so quiet for?"
"What do you think of us having kids?" Tea dribbled down her lips, giving a look of confusion and surprise.
"Could familiars and their masters even...?"
"Yep! I even checked...I was a tad too excited wasn't I?"
"I think it's cute. I would love to have a family with you." She kissed his cheek, and giggled as he seemed to drool.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeeeeeet.