Chapter 6: Just a normal Saturday-wait...no it isn't

Yuki lay fast asleep across her bed, legs entangled in the blankets. Kai lay across her legs, softly snoring. In the Sayuri house hold, it was a lot different, with Sayuri literally sleeping on the ceiling, much like a bat, and Ignatius snored really loudly in the corner.

"Mm, what a nice morning, "Yuki smiled, pressing the button on the back of her phone, and glazed over the time. 6:30am, on a bloody Saturday. Her glasses slid over her eyes. "Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai."
"Morning, Master, "he floated upwards, following her as she threw the blanket in the air, entering the kitchen with a rather content aura. Strange when you wake up super early and can't get back to sleep (a/n: happens to me all the time :( )

"Thought of what you want on your apron yet?"
"W-Well...perhaps a picture of me, you, Sayuri and Natt? You don't have to-o-oh my! That...that looks wonderful." His eyes sparkled in childish wonder as Yuki showed him an apron with their images on, made right to fit his size. She placed it over his head, then tied it around his back. "There, now you look perfect! My little cook!"
"I-I've never received such a gift before! Thank you...so much. How did you...?"
"I wanted to make something impressionable. And...it worked. God, you're as red as a tomato! How cute!" She gushed, poking his cheeks that threatened to rival Ignatius' and Sayuri's hair.
"Stoppppp it."
"No. You're adorable."

~ in the Sayuri household ~
"FUCK OFF."
"MASTER YOU NEED TO GET UP, WE ARE MEETING KAI AND YUKI TODAY FOR TEA AT THE GRREN TEA CAFE!"
"I DONT CARE."
"GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING."
Sayuri threw the covers on herself, almost rolling around in them as Ignatius merely sighed in irritation.
He said, "You don't want Yuki on your arse about it."
All could be heard was a loud, long groan.
"Finnnnnnnneeee." The female fire demon finally got up, got changed and ate like three million pop tarts or something and left. Ignatius just followed, still eating a pop tart.

~ 10 minutes later ~
Green Tea cafe was a rather pleasant place, with dragons made of fake jade decorating the ceiling with small, silver starts. Every table was decorated with hand-made cloth, small tea cakes, mochi (Japanese sweet) and different types of tea. The dynamic duo normally came here do relax and Yuki needed to make sure Sayuri did not get into any fights, or ditch school for drinking with Kaito.
"This is nice, " Yuki commented, taking a sip of her herbal tea. She didn't notice the goat demon staring intently at her in a dream-like state.
"Y-Yep." He managed.
Sayuri snorted, earning a glare from Kai and a matching snort from Ignatius. Out of fecking nowhere a portal of swirling purple and blue appeared, allowing a figure dressed in rather casual clothing came out. He even looked cool by the way the light shone through, until he tripped over the portal. He fell onto a table, rolled off it then just layed on the floor.
"Of course, it's bloody Akiro." Sayuri started to laugh, and Yuki soon joined in.

Akiro, the necromancer, a very questionable sort...what could the future bring?