Chapter 14-Their familiars

(A/N: just introducing the familiars really. So this will probably be short again)

At Akiro's house, he was mastering his 'thrusting' technique as Daichi lay across his bed, watching him with a blissful expression.
A snake, a very small, baby snake with stripes of red and black, sat on his desk, its small, pink tongue moving about as he seemed to meow. Literally, he screeched meow in both an adorable way and a weird way. He also had a small bow tie on, with a weird red glow. Next to 'Mr.Snek' was a label saying he was Akiro's familiar. Weird, but sure. (Me:He wanted a snake familiar, so why not. Casey:Mr.Snek? Me:...Yeah. Your point? Casey:...)

Next to Daichi, sitting on the window sill, was a tall (around 6'0) pixie with illuminous, light pink skin. She had dark pink spheres, with small diamonds in her eyes, her hair was chocolate brown down to her thighs. She wore a one piece outfit, with boots and a few star tattoos across her exposed skin. She was Daichi's familiar, very close to her master, and wishing to find her love her mother had spoke about you always find through our yours years....your destined partner. She could feel it...she would find him soon.

Perhaps.