Chapter 2: I will fight your senpai

"Finally...caught up...with you...Sayuri."
"...Yo!"
"THAT IS ALL YOU SAY TO ME AFTER I'VE LOOKED ALL OVER FOR YOU?!"
"...YO!"
"FECK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"I AM TALLER THAN YOU." All their classmates looked at them strangely, others tried to pretend they didn't exist. It was first period, but their teacher had not appeared yet. Sayuri had already made friends with this guy that wanted to fight her. It didn't end well...someone earned a broken nose. It wasn't Sayuri. Or the guy (named Kaito) it was a bystander that had a bin thrown at him by accident. Well lets say it was an accident so Kaito and Sayuri don't tag team us outside some shop and then steal our food. Food is sacred.

Whilst everyone was talking, a young teacher walked in who looked like his ego was bigger than everything else good in his life. His name tag said 'Mr.S'. A very mysterious name...indeed. He wrote his name on the board in scrawled hand writing: 'Mr. Senpai'.
"His name is Senpai...wtf."
The girls in the class, except Sayuri and Yuki, had heart shaped eyes, blush across their faces as they stared at the teacher. Yuki had to hold back a laugh as he sat on Sayuri's desk, winking.
She said, in a monotone voice, "Pedo."
Then out of no where a small button was in Yuki's grasp, blaring quite quietly. "Sorry, my pedo alarm is going off. Shushhhh. Sorry it won't stop. I think there is a pedo-" she pointed at Mr.S. "-in this very room." He was not very happy.

Sayuri dramatically stood up, hands still in pockets, and said sounding drunk even though she wasn't drunk, "I will fight your senpai." And she pointed at all the girls...what is going on?