Chapter 26-Triple date

(A/N: For some reason my humour seems to have disappeared?? Don't know whether it is just me, or something else. Trying to fit it into my 'schedule'. Work is not fun. Lost my creative streak, and I'm forcing myself to write this. I have ideas for 'Powerful' at least as I'm basing them off the Pokemon Moon/ Ultra Moon games. Enjoy this. Well, I think you will.)

~At Yuki's house ~

Kai was dressed in his usual smart attire, whilst Yuki (unhappily might I add) threw a black dress on. (No joke she angrily put it on, not like Kai minded 😂). "Ughhhhh do I have to?"
"Yes~" Kai wiggled his eyebrows, carefully placing a choker around her neck. She sat in a chair in front of the mirror. He kissed her neck (A/N:Be gone foul sinners. :) Again, can't say anything 😂) "You look perfect."
"So do you, " she checked the time on the clock, sighing happily. "Time to set off, right?"
"Yeahhhhh!" He mused childishly.
"Such a child."

~ In the Sayuri household ~
Sayuri was finished getting ready, forced (well, not forced, she actually decided to wear the dress as she wanted to shock everyone. Don't ever pressure some one into doing anything they are not comfortable with.). She was wearing a red dress that went down to her feet, a pendant around her neck. It was mirroring Yuki's outfit almost, but with vibrant colours. Mame was there as well, as they walked outside together, and towards the restaurant.

~ At the Akiro household ~
Both lads were dressed rather neatly in formal, yet casual attire. They both smiled at the other.
"You look great, " Akiro winked.
"Thanks. You have a nice arse."
"...I know." Akiro wiggled his eyebrows, interlocking his fingers with Daichi's, giving a small smile, and going outside. They left, going towards the restaurant.

~ At the restaurant ~
All three couples sat together with their partner, staring around at Everyone else, unable to start talking about things. It seemed awkward until they all started giving each other looks. Like...pedo looks and strange faces. At one point, the waiter came over to take their orders then saw Akiro giving Daichi a pedo look, so he left, questioning his life choices and crying in the corner by himself whilst eating cake and ice cream...no one dares touch him or else they may release the INNER DEMON.

ANYWAY...

Yuki lightly punched Sayuri's arm, smiling, and she wiggled her eyebrows. Sayuri tried not to laugh, so she punched her back (ONNNNEEEE PUNNNNCHHHHH!!!! Amazing anime. Love One Punch Man.)
Kai was conversing with Daichi, and Akiro was conversing with Mame. Overall, the atmosphere was pleasant. (Sorry can't do date scenes.)

Hopefully it would stay that way.