Chapter 3: Yuki's home

Her home was of splendid gothic structure, with small lanterns floating only to illuminate the path below. They were souls trapped within the lanterns, dependant on darkness and were small, white sprites at daylight, sleeping.

By the time Yuki got home (after two detentions because of Sayuri and the other due to Mr. S.) it was dark out. Yuki touched the dragon mark on her hand, murmuring, "I summon thee, the goat demon: Kai!" Kai appeared in a pale, blue light pentagram.
"You're getting the hang of this, Master. Wow! Is this your home?"
"Aye. The last thing I got off my parents before they passed, come on innnn~ I live alone any way."
"So I could live with...you?"
"I wouldn't let you just live in the cold, you are both my familiar and friend!" She brought him into another cuddle, walking inside and shutting the door behind herself. Again, Kai could not help but blush again, he never understood his emotions, truly, but realised that he loved her warmth, her touch, and her soft, considerable nature. He ignored the hearts in the eyes, or the blush he had across his face.
"You're quite warm...can familiars get fevers?" She placed her hand on his forehead, carefully placing him down on the couch.
He stuttered, his blush getting even worse, "N-No! I-I'm fine..." He now floated in the air, following after Yuki as she entered the kitchen. She grabbed a Halloween style apron, wrapping it around her back, her long tail poking out of it. Yuki poked her horns, gave a small grunt of irritation, then began to get cake ingredients out.
"Why did you poke your horns, Master?"
"Well...mine are quite small for a demon. That's why I was bullied, I suppose. I'm...self conscious about them."
"You shouldn't be! They're adorable!" Now it was Yuki's time to blush crimson.
"Well...thank you. Want to pour the mixture into the tin? I'm gonna have to make you an apron at some point. What do you want on it?"
He poured the mixture into a tin, watching as she placed it into the oven. "Well...I may have to think about it." He gave a nervous smile.
"Take your time, " she kissed his cheek, and smiled as he burst into fifty shades of red. He seemed to melt at her touch.

What a fun dynamic.