Chapter 27-Yuki's future

(A/N:Will probably be shorter than it usually is as I'm merely describing their futures. Enjoy)

~ Set around seven years later (so she's currently 23) ~

"No no no no don't throw magic in the house! Or that random goat...pretty sure that's an attack on your father! YOU'RE PART GOAT DEMON TOO."
Currently Kaede (I like the name fight me), who was around 5 years old and the oldest, was throwing a goat around the living room. Ryoma, the youngest at age 2, was merely laughing at his older sister. 3 years difference by the way.

Kai came in, who had grown only a few inches in height by the way, smiled at his family. He calmly said, "Kids, why don't you play with your toys in the Toy room?" They scampered off to the other room, allowing the dark sprite demon to relax. Kai placed a cup of coffee in front of her, which she thanked with a kiss.
"They're terrifying."
"Lovely of you to say."
"Of course i love them to bits, but they keep throwing goats around for some reason." She gazed at her ring, smiling. "At least we are happy."
"Don't overwork yourself, because we know how terrifying that is."
"Says the one that's only grown a few inches."
"Yeah.~ But I'm fine with my size now. I've grown to love it. I just want you to be happy and the kids."
"I want you to be happy as well."
"I am, as I found my world."

Yeeeeeeeet

(A/N:Yeah it's cheesy. Do I care? No. Fight me.