Chapter 17-Sayuri's intervention and kettles

(A/N: would have been the most hilarious thing I have ever fucking seen if it happened.)

"now Sayuri. We are all worried about you."
"Huh why?"
"Because you get kettles out of fucking no where. It defies logic. And you throw them at Every one." Sayuri was sat on a chair in the middle of the room, now holding another kettle. Every one was sat around her in different chairs, much like in a cultist's circle.
"So?"
"What do you mean fucking 'so'? They hurt a damn ton. And I need to meet my cult soon-you didn't hear that."
"Oh we did. Are you sure we shouldn't have an intervention for you?"
"...no you shouldn't. I'm quite alright."
In Yuki's hand, she held a cultist's knife, sharpening it and it was to make sure that Sayuri did not run away. As she had done so many times, running home to sleep. This time, she had different entities to make sure she did not run away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was to make sure after all. That she didn't get away.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
"Wtf. What are you?" Yuki did a dramatic pose in fast movement, giving her own pedo look.
"Hey look, a little thirsty demon."
"Yummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy~"
.
.
.
.
.
"I thought I told you to burn it?"
"Fucking excuse me? I am a fabulous demon. How dare you. But seriously, you need to stop throwing kettles at people. It is mean-OW THAT FUCKING HURT."   Sayuri had thrown a kettle at Yuki, smiling like a Cheshire cat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What a little shit. She wad too far gone by this point.