Chapter 12: A day with Kai and Yuki (a date, and things get steamy)

(A/N: This chapter goes from 1 to 100 quite quickly 😂. I won't write anything inappropriate but the idea is there. And the spell to allow other people to see the familiars has been activated, so plz don't be confused)

"Master? Do...you want to go to the library together?" Kai was currently practising in front of the mirror whilst Yuki was literally in the same room as him, pretending to be asleep. "Would she say yes...? Am I even confident enough to-M-Master you're awake!" She was now stood behind him and she hugged him from behind. "I will happily go on a date with you." His face exploded in fifty shades of red.

~At the library~

"How come no one comes in this corner, Master?"
"I'm not sure actually. This is just where all the books no one should ever read go. For example 'Twilight'. But this is also called the 'sex corner'."
"...W-What?"
"You heard me, the 'sex corner'. Here is a couple now. Oh, they spotted us. Probably think we are gonna do the deed so they left." Currently, the small goat was thinking of very, very dirty situations. Yuki decided to play innocent, reading the contents of her book whilst smiling at the failed attempt for the goat to hide his red face. He soon caught on, and pouted.
"You're so mean, Master! You tried to-"
"Kai."
"H-Huh?"
"I wasn't trying to play with your emotions. I promise. I was merely teasing."
"O-Oh..I'm s-sorry."
"It's fine. But, I would like my first time to be with you."
"W-Wait...what does that m-me-" Their lips clashed (me:not gonna do too much detail ;). There will be more for the other characters and their boyfriends/girlfriends. Soon. Calm down), and Yuki pinned him down, rubbing circles around his exposed skin. He tried not to moan. (;) ;) ;) I am an official sinner) . He ended up rolling over and he pinned her to the floor, he gave a smirk he didn't realise he had, and it continued.

(HAH. I'M A SINNER ;) :D)