Chapter 11

^Just a random pic I found ;) (who else loves Raven from the 100??)

Neymar's POV

I rushed to Natalia's side as I heard her moving around on my bed.

"Talia are you okay?" I asked, helping her sit up.

"I'm fine," she groaned, rubbing her eyes. "What happened?"

"I-I don't know. You just passed out," I stuttered.

"Oh," was all she said looking at her wrist. That's when I noticed it was bruised an ugly blue and purple shade.

"Natalia! What the hell!" I shouted, examining her hand. I thought she just cut her head but apparently not. She winced and pulled her hand away.

"I thought you didn't want me to bother you," she hissed, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking away. Maybe I jumped to conclusions. Maybe.

"Do you know what shit I've been through in the past 24 hours?" she asked, getting up. "I left the stadium because I saw this creepy ass dude sneaking around. So I followed him. He jumped me in an alley outside the stadium and knocked me out. I woke up at 5 in the morning and went straight back to the stadium. I called you so many times but you did't pick up. And when you did you hung up on me. I tried so fucking hard to find you because I didn't know where else to go. I come here and you're mad at me. For what Neymar? Doing my job?" she asked. I stayed quiet. I didn't know that she had been going after someone. Now I felt bad because I had never seen Natalia this angry.

"I didn't know that was why you left," I admitted.

"Well next time, don't jump to conclusions. Please."

I simply nodded and looked at her. All of a sudden, I felt the urge to hug her. I pulled her to my chest as her arms went around my waist.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too for not telling you where I was going."

"From now on, we tell each other when we're going to go somewhere. Deal?"

"Deal," she agreed.

"So, did you win?" she asked, grinning up at me.

I smiled at her before replying, "What do you think?"

"No?"

"Wow, okay." I scoffed, removing my arms from around her.

"Nooo, I'm sorry," she pouted, grabbing my arm in a koala hug.

"I didn't score a goal though," I sighed.

"That's okay. That means I didn't miss anything good," she laughed, winking at me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Dinner's ready!" Natalia sang, placing two plates of food on the table. She insisted on cooking even though I protested saying that she should rest. Of course she refused even after I pointed out that she had a sprained wrist. I slid into a seat behind the kitchen island and pulled the plate toward me. My eyes widened as I recognized the dish.

"Is this Feijoada?" I asked. She nodded smiling at me. She chuckled at my reaction.

"You're joking right?"

"Nope. Try it."

I took a bite of it and let out a sigh.

"It's been so long since I had Feijoada."

"You're lucky I know how to cook."

"This is actually really good. The boys are going to be so jealous," I snickered, taking out my phone. I snapped a picture and sent it to Dani and Thiago. 

"How did you learn how to cook Brazilian food?" 

Natalia sat down across from me and began eating.

"My grandma used to live in Brazil after she finished college so she taught me."

After we finished dinner, we decided to re-watch Barcelona vs. Sevilla. Halfway through, I found myself staring at Natalia. She caught me and smirked.

"Like what you see?" she laughed.

I chuckled and replied, "Quite the contrary."

"Oh come on. Admit it. I'm a little pretty."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"I feel offended."

"Good."

"Jeez. No need to be so rude."

"Don't worry you're muito linda (very beautiful)," I said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She laughed, grabbing my hand and placing it in her lap. She lifted my hand up and placed her palm against mine.

"My hand is so small compared to yours."

"That's because you're tiny."

"Hey I'm not that tiny. I'm 173 cm (5'7"). Two inches shorter than you."

"How do you know how tall I am?"

"I work for the FBI. Profiling is my job," she pointed out.

After a while of silence, I spoke.

"I'm really glad I met you."

"Me too."

...
I'm actually proud of this chapter 😊

COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE! 

bisous,

Mia