Chapter 24

I just wanted to say this: Kobe you were a légend and forever will be. So many people looked up to you and were inspired by you. Thank you for blessing us with your humbleness and kindness and for showing us that we can be whatever we want. It all comes down to hard work and dedication. We'll miss you 💜💛 #24.

Neymar's POV

"Can we goooo?" I whined, trailing after Natalia.

"Yes we're going, chill," she said. I had been begging her to take me to the stadium. I missed the smell of freshly cut grass. And my team mates of course. But the grass more.

"Just 2 days ago you didn't want to be anywhere near the stadium," Talia said, pulling out of the car park, "what happened now?"

"I just had a change of heart."

"Wow. A change of heart huh," she smirked while I rolled eyes. She always teased me when I was being too girly.

- - - - - - -

"NEYMAAAAR!" Dani shouted, running right past me, smacking right into Natalia. She landed on the floor, full force, with Dani on top of her stomach. I couldn't help but snicker as she struggled to push him off. A fit of coughs erupted from her as she gasped for air.

"Jesus - gasp - Christ!"

"Ooops," Dani laughed nervously, catching the murderous look on Natalias's face. By now, the rest of the boys had come to see what was happening. Bringing a complete stop to training.

"What's going on?" Kylian asked, coming closer.

"You better run," she hissed menacingly. (A/N: like the gif :) Dani didn't wait a single second, shooting up and making a run to the far goal post. Natalia was hot on his tail as she chased him around the stadium.

"Damn she's fast," Kimpembe commented, watching her zip around.

"She sure is," I sighed, " I have to put up with that."

"What is going on here?!" a voice exclaimed. That voice belonged to none other than, Coach Tuchel. No one bothered to respond since we didn't really know what was going on ourselves. We all stood facing the pitch watching as Natalia neared Dani.

"How is she that fast?" Thiago muttered. He had a point, this was a regular girl vs. a pro footballer. At that moment, Natalia lunged at Dani, tackling him to the ground. The boy's cheered, running to them wrestling on the floor. I made my way over and As I got closer I heard Dani say, "I give up."

Natalia got up of the ground, wisps of hair framing her face. She stood with her hands on her hips, trying to catch her breath. The two of them noticed Coach watching with a stern look on his face. Dani looked scared as hell but Natalia was another story.

"Oh bonjour," she grinned, "When did you get here?"

"Vous êtes comme des enfants." You are like children. He said shaking his head but a smile snuck onto his face.

"Come on! We're playing a mini game!" he called out, clapping his hands.

"But we have a player out," Kylian said, nodding towards me.

"But we have a sub," Coach said, looking towards Natalia. Oh this is gonna be good.

"What?" she asked, noticing us all staring at her.

"Come, you're playing for Neymar."

"Wait, what? Me? But he can pl-"

"Hurry up!" Kimpembe said, dragging her by her forearm to the centre.

"This is your fault!" she called to me after I sent her a sinister smirk.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Vamos Natalia! Vamos!" I cheered, as she ran past me towards the opposing goal.

"Block her!" Coach shouted as the ball slipped past Dani. But it was of no use as Talia chipped the ball into the net.

"Allez! Allez! Je suis la meilleure!" I'm the best!

"I wouldn't say the best," I said, tossing her a water bottle.

"Is this yours?"

"No of course not. I know you're a germaphobe."

She rolled her eyes at my statement, throwing the bottle back to me.

"D'accord, round two!" Coach called after our water break. "I want you to focus on defending her."

"Yes sir!" Kimpembe saluted.

- - - - - - - - -

"Thiago! On your left!" Edinson warned. Cameron had spotted an opening and was trying to get through. She back tracked, keeping possesion of the ball. Swiftly turning, she dribbled it backwards, away from the goal. I watched confused. What is she up to now?

"Magnifique!" Tuchel praised, watching her like a hawk. She ran almost to the halfway line before turning around, surprising the midfielders. Running straight towards the goal, she caused the opposing players to back off. Finding a clearing, she shot from outside the penalty box. The ball whizzed past the goal keeper, slamming into the net. She ran around the stadium, imitating Paolo Dybala's celebration.

"Take the L!" she jeered, copying Antoine Griezmann's dance.

"Come on! be original," I laughed.

"Original? You want original? Fine," she put up two middle fingers before saying, "Take that ya loosers."

The boys fell into fits of laughter, Dani almost in tears. Even Tuchel had a smile on his face. There was only one person who could make all of us laugh with such a stupid scene. And that person was Natalia. My Natalia. My Natalia. I liked the sound of that.