Chapter 8

Natalia's POV

I groaned rolling over, smacking my desk all over, trying to find my phone. I closed my eyes again, debating on whether I should actually wake up. I could just sleep in and say my alarm didn't ring. Or I could wake up and go see PSG with Neymar. Which sounds good? Well I guess both do. But which is better? God dammit Natalia make up your mind. Okay, if I open my eyes, and the time on my phone is an even number, I'll get up. If it's odd, I'll sleep in. I slowly peeled my eyes open and picked up my phone. The screen lit up with the blue ombre background.

06:58 am.

"Well that's great," I grumble to myself. Pushing the blankets back I got up and stumbled into the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and my hair. Choosing a simple look, I put on dark blue skinny jeans with air-force one's and my black Adidas jacket. I slipped on my watch and an extra hair-tie. Deciding to let my hair breathe, I left it out of the usual ponytail. My phone began to vibrate under the blankets and I hurried to find it.

"Hello?" I answered breathlessly.

"Hey, are you ready? I'm outside," came Neymar's voice through the phone.

"Huh, oh yeah I'm coming," I said quickly shoving my gun into it's secret spot. That's not weird at all. I didn't bother ending the call and pulled the door shut. Stupid key, I thought to myself as the small metal piece dropped to the floor. Looking around, I found it lying in the soil beside the plant pots. I speed walked to the car and opened the passenger door and slid inside.

"What the hell is so funny?" I demanded, struggling to buckle my seatbelt. Seeing my difficulty, Neymar laughed even more.

"You look so disheveled. You dropped your keys and then now you can't get your seatbelt on. Your morning is going great," he snickered. I made a face at him, flipping him off.

- - - - - - - -

"IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?" someone shouted from across the field as we exited the tunnel. Neymar was now dressed in his brand new PSG uniform.

"IT'S BRITNEY BITCH!" Neymar replied, making me burst into laughter.

"Wow I did not expect that from you," I said, smirking at Neymar. He shrugged, flipping his "hair" over his shoulder.

"I wasn't talking about you Neymar. You're old talk around here. But this pretty lady isn't," Dani said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Why thank you," I said in a posh voice, pushing my hair off my shoulder. Dani and I laughed as Neymar groaned, rolling his eyes. He's had enough of my antics. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a blur run past me, knocking into Neymar.

"OW! What the heck?"

Kylian laughed his head off, rolling on the floor beside Neymar. It was pretty hilarious to be honest. Not that you would know. Since you're just reading this. Anyway.

"I actually missed you, can you believe it?" Kylian asked, helping Neymar up. More like dragging him because he refused to get up.

"Is that sarcasm I hear?"

"No seriously."

"Sure."

"Ugh whatever. Everything aside, who's this?"

Neymar smirked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"This is my sidekick. Natalia Rousseau."

"Bullshit," I scoffed. "Your sidekick."

"Shhhh. They don't need to know," he "whispered".

"We already know dumbass. She's your knight in shining armor." Dani snorted, patting Neymar on the back. He groaned again, stomping off toward the changing rooms.

"My morning is going great. How's yours?" I asked, bumping his shoulder as we entered the room. I received a dirty glare from him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ahh, finally. We have a chance to meet the famous Miss Natalia Rousseau," a voice said. I looked up to see Thomas Tuchel.

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled, shaking his hand.

- -- - - - - - - - - - -

After an hour of greeting new people, I was tired of the repetitive actions. I had introduced my self so many times, I forgot my own name. But on the bright side, I made new friends. Julian, Kylian, Dani, and Kimpembe.

"Here," Neymar handed me a glass of water. I shot him a grateful look, gulping down the water.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Sure. Are you?"

"Yeah. I just have to get some stuff from the lockers."

"Okay," I nodded as he rushed off to grab his things.

"Do you guys want to go out for dinner?" Kimpembe asked.

"Uh, I don't know. i'll have to see what his plan is," I said, gesturing in the direction Neymar had disappeared.

"You know what. I have a better idea," Kylian said, a smirk making it's way onto his face.

"What idea?" Ney asked coming out of the room.

"We're coming over to your place for dinner," he said.

"What?!" he shouted, whipping his head to look at us.

"Yup, you heard me."

"No, no, no. Absolutely not."

"Uh did we ask?" Dani said, cupping his ear. "Exactly."

"Well I never agreed to this," Neymar said indignantly.

"Well, we never asked for your input," Julian interrupted. The whole ordeal was quite funny. I stifled a laugh at the baffled look on Neymar's face as Julian patted his shoulder. He headed out to the parking lot.

"See you at your house!" he called.

"Come on pretty boy. That dinner isn't going to cook itself." I said, walking past him. I tossed his keys up and down in my hand. The keys he didn't notice I had stolen from the pocket of his jeans.

"What? How did you- I."

I smiled to myself as the other three freaked out about being "owned by your sidekick."

Little did I know, he wasn't going to be doing any of the cooking. Incompetent humans these days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so sorry for not updating! I had 2 chapters ready for this week but somehow, they were deleted. This is the first- and hopefully the last time- something like this happened.

I promise I'll update again soon.

Love

Mia