#BLACKLIVESMATTER

PLEASE READ THIS

Hey guys, I just wanted to say something about the ongoing events in America right now. If you don't know, George Floyd was a 49 year old African American from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He was murdered by a white police officer who put his knee on his neck in what was essentially a choke hold. He laid on the floor saying "I can't breathe" for 8 minutes before he went unconscious. He was pronounced dead later at the hospital.

This event is one among several including 2 others that occurred this year, the shooting of Ahmaud Aubrey and Breonna Taylor. These incidents just keep happening over and over again and people are sick and tired of it. This has caused a lot of anger and frustration in my country. All this ultimately led to the violent protests that have broken out nationwide.

I encourage people to protest and speak out against the wrong doings of the police and our government but violence is not the answer. I know other places like London and Berlin are having protests as well but please remember to be responsible and try to keep the protests peaceful.

The looting that has occurred in several cities is completely wrong and immoral and George Floyd would not have wanted this. My hometown of San Francisco and other cities like LA (Beverly Hills) and Santa Monica saw insane amounts of damage.

SO PLEASE SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE IT IS WRONG

CHANGE IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY & IT'S UP TO US TO TELL THE GOVERNMENT WHAT WE WANT.

President Mr.Cheeto isn't going to do a thing because he's too scared and is hiding his lame ass in his bunker.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I love you guys and please be safe and healthy.

This story is unfortunately coming to an end but I will be updating tomorrow hopefully :).