Chapter 17

^Natalia 

Neymar's POV

"What the fuck?" I groaned, shoving my head under my pillow. Loud music floated into my room as I heard the curtains being drawn back. 

Go shawty, it's ya birthday

We gon' party like it's ya Birthday...

"WaKe Up!" Natalia shrieked, smacking my butt with a pillow. 

"Hey!" I yelp, sitting up on my fore arms. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she shouted, tossing the speaker on the floor. I let out a grunt as she flopped onto my stomach. 

"Jeez Natalia, it's not even 09:00," I sighed while yawning. She hummed in response, still laying across my body. An idea formulated in my head as I played with a strand of her hair. She looked peaceful, resting with her eyes closed and a smile playing on her beautiful face. But that was only temporary. I jabbed my fingers into her sides making her shriek in surprise. 

"STOP! St-stop!"

"Nope, you have to say, "Neymar is the hottest human and the best footballer and I secretly have a crush on him".

"Hell no!"

"Fine," I got off the bed and pulled her to the center of the matress. I sat on her legs and continued my attack. She was laughing so hard that no noise was coming out. Suddenly, a panicked look spread across her face as she grabbed my hands. I got scared and immediately stopped. She sat up abruptly, placing her hand to her chest. 

"Talia, are you okay?"

She gasped for air, trying to relieve her lungs. 

"I'm, fine. Just need air."

I let her calm down, realising the close proximity of us. I was still gently sat on her legs and she was seated facing me. My brain was sending me warning signals to stop as I reached up to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. Her eyes flicked up to lock with mine. 

"Uh, sorry," I looked away, flustered. Natalia quickly smiled, attacking me with a hug. 

"Happy birthday!"

I laughed, returning the hug, "You already said that."

"Well too bad. Do you have practice?"

"Ugh, of course I do."

"Haha sucks to be you."

"You're coming with me."

"But I don't have to actually do anything. Now get off, I can't feel my legs."

"Shit sorry," I apologized, getting up. I yawned again, stretching my arms. I whipped around feeling something kick my butt. Natalia gave me a cheeky smile before running out the door. What is this girl doing to me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I let out a yelp as something cold and sticky trickled down my head. 

"Bon anniversaire!" the boys cheered, messing up my egg-soaked hair. 

"Jesus Christ man. You guys scared me."

"Enough for that girly yell to come out of you," Talia snickered, holding up her phone. 

"You knew about this?"

"Huh what? Psh no."

"Yeah right. You just happened to have your phone recording," I rolled my eyes. 

"Alright lovebirds, time to get going," Tuchel ordered, "Happy birthday Neymar."

"Thanks," I grinned, heading to the locker room.