Bonus 2

GUYSSSSS WE MADE IT TO #9 in NEYMAR!!!
THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Neymar's POV

"Hurry up! She's going to be here any minute!" I hissed, rolling up the sleeves of my dress shirt. 

"I'm almost done, relax," Rafa muttered, piping the last rose on the cake. 

Today was Natalia's birthday and we had decided to throw her a surprise party. Only we were having a lot of trouble keeping it a surprise. 

"If she somehow found out about the party, I swear I'm going to strangle one of you," my sister huffed, wiping her hands on a towel. Suddenly, the sound of the garage opening up could be heard. 

"Shit! Hide, hide, hide!" Dani whisper-yelled, pushing Kimpembe behind the other couch. The rest of the boys hid behind the kitchen counter. Alicia and a few of the other girls were hiding behind the dining table that was hidden by a large table cloth. 

"Now shut the fuck up, she's here," I whispered, sitting down on the couch. I heard keys jingling as the doorknob turned. I listened for the sound of the door shutting and pulled out my phone. Acting casual, I scrolled through my camera roll, waiting for her to enter the room. Her heels stopped clicking as she removed them and placed them in the closet. Natalia sighed as she came into the living room, tousling her hair. 

"Olá minha querida," I greeted, standing up to give her a kiss. "Long day at work?"

"The longest," she sighed, giving me a hug. 

"Happy birthday," I smiled, lifting her up off the floor. She laughed lightly, fiddling with the collar of my shirt. My eyes widened slightly as I heard a scuffling noise. Natalia turned her head to look behind her. 

"Did you hear that?" she asked, tilting her head, now fully alert. 

"Hear what?" I asked, rubbing circles on her waist. 

"That noise,"she tried to pull away from me but I spun her around quickly, placing my hands over her eyes. 

"Neymar, what's going on?" she asked, reaching up to hold my wrists. 

I guided her towards the dining room. I positioned her right in front of the table before lifting my hands. 

"Surprise!" everyone cheered, making Natalia jump. 

"Oh my gosh, you guys are literally going to kill me one day," she laughed, placing a hand over her chest. 

"Happy birthday you old woman!" Alicia grinned, shooting a can of silly string at her. 

"What the heck?"

"Fire!" Davi giggled, spraying Natalia from across the kitchen. 

Soon, everyone was spraying everyone with silly string. 

"It's literally tangled in my hair!" Rafa cried, pulling at the locks. 

"Wow, we really made a mess," Natalia laughed, looking around the house. 

"Kylian can clean it up," Dani said nonchalantly. Everyone agreed, drowning out Kylians protests. 

"Alicia can help him," Natalia added, earning a very offended look from Alicia. 

"Wha-why me?"

"Do you see me?" Natalia asked incredulously, gesturing to herself. 

"You were an easy target," Alicia mumbled, crossing her arms. 

"Can we have cake now?" Davi whined, pulling on Natalia's hand. 

"Sure baby," she smiled, ruffling his hair making him grumble. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Thank you so much Neymar," Natalia mumbled, leaning her body against mine as we sat on the grass in the yard. It had become our tradition to watch the sunset every evening. When we had parties, everyone joined in like a family affair. 

My head snapped in the direction to the pool as I heard a splash. 

"It wasn't me!" Kylian shrieked, running in the direction of the house. Alicia shouted after him, a disapproving look on her face.  

A coughing and spluttering Dani surfaced from the water as we neared the pool.

"What happened?" I asked, holding back a laugh. 

"That hijo de puta," Dani growled. 

Natalia chuckled, shaking her head as she handed him a towel. 

"One second we're talking and he lures me to the pool and pushes me in," Dani said shaking his head. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"I'm so tired," Natalia sighed, falling back onto the bed. 

"You had a long day, it's valid," I replied, taking off my shirt. I climbed into bed, shoving Natalia's leg off my side. She grumbled, flopping them back onto mine. 

"Natalia," I warned, kicking them away again. 

"Neymar," she mocked, still laying with her face in her pillow. I felt the weight of her legs on mine yet again. 

"You say you're tired and yet you still have energy to do this," I chuckled. Huffing as she put her leg on mine, I pushed it off and rolled my body on hers. 

"Ha, can't move now can you," I smirked, looking down at her. She rolled her eyes, pouting her lips. I rubbed my nose against hers making her giggle. 

"Stop it."

"Stop it," I mimicked, rolling off of her. Natalia snuggled closer to my side. Her hair tickled the skin of my bare chest. I sighed in content, kissing her head. 

"I love you," she mumbled, closing her eyelids. 

"I love you too," I whispered. I laid there, replaying the memories of today, waiting for sleep to overtake me. Natalia's breathing evened out, signaling she was asleep.

 Soon, I was asleep as well, matching my breathing to hers.