Our promise book - William Minerva

!Spoilers!
William Minerva (Norman ) X Reader
Fluff

The girl has forgotten about her past in the plantation and Norman is trying to get his loved one to remember him once again and the promised they made when they are little.

( They're 20 year old )

Omgahs I forgot to add this head up and the comments be exploding.
________________________________
"Y/N Boss wants you to meet him." ,Vincent says as I looked at him "May I ask why Sir?" Vincent looked at me and with a stern voice he said "I told you not to call me that, and no I dont know why he called you, just go."

"Yes Vincent."

I went to Boss's office, as I reached there I gently knocked on the door a faint "Come in" was heard.

"You called me boss?" I asked with a serious face , "Yes I did, and I told you not call me boss anymore didn't I? I told you to call me Norman."

"I'm sorry Norman" I still don't understand why he doesn't want me to not call him boss but instead use this name called 'Norman'.

"I called you here to show you something and hopefully it will trigger your memories."

I looked at him confused "What do you mean, Norman?"

He looked at me for a brief second and he opens his drawer and pulled out a book that looks old but it's still intact.

"Remember this?" I felt like I have seen that book somewhere and I felt a connection to that book, but I dont remember anything about it.

I shook my head signing no, he let out a dissapointed sigh.

"Come closer."

I went beside him then he opened the book it was filled with scribbles, drawings, writings and even pictures.

"We made this when we are still kids,
Y/N."

"But I don't remember growing up with you boss." I say softly still looking at the book.

"I know you don't remember. Which is why I wanted to show you this book."

He hands me the book and I gladly accepted it, I flipped through page after page and it really does look like childrens are the one who made it.

I came across one drawing and it looks like a drawing of a groom and a bride? they were holding hands well atleast I think they are holding hands. ( the drawing are just stickman's btw )

What shocked me was the title below it.
Promised to be together forever till the end
Norman and Y/N

-Flashback-
"Norman!" Norman turned and saw a girl running towards him "Yes Y/N?" the girl panted and tried to breathe normally.

"Norman promise me that we will be together forever till the end?" the girl stuck out her pinky and Norman smiled at the girl.

"Promise"

-Another flashback-
Isabella looked at the two kids hovering over the book writing and drawing.

Isabella walked towards them with her gentle smile "What are you kids doing?"

Norman and Y/N looked to where the voice was coming from and saw their mom "We're writing our promise in our promise book Mama!" chirped a little Y/N while Norman just smiled.

"May I see?" "Yes Mama!" little Y/N gives the book to Isabella.

Isabella teared up but none of the kids noticed
this reminded Isabella of her and Leslie , Isabella quickly wiped her tears.

"That's an amazing promise you guys have" Y/N and Norman looked at each other than to their Mama "Yep and when we're adults we're going to get married!"

Mama just looked at them with wide eyes

-Flashback end-
Y/N stood there looking at the book then she looked at Norman.

"Do you remember now?"

Y/N started to cry and hugged Norman while she was shaking.

Norman comforted her smiling looking at the girl.

"Y-yes I remembered.." Y/N looked at Norman

"Our promise book"

"So Y/N will you marry me?"

I just nodded while burying my face to his chest even more while blushing.

Suddenly we heard something from behind the door Norman looked alarmed so he insisted he go check it out. He quietly open the door.

There revealed Barbara, Cislo, Jin, Hayato, Hazie And Vincent behind the door well...Barbara, Cislo, Jin, and Hayato fell but Hazie and Vincent just stood there looking at them.

"LOOK BOSS IS FINALLY ENGGAGED!" Yelled Barbara

Norman looked stern but everyone noticed the blush on his face.

"What is going on here?" Norman asked sternly.

"Well we saw Y/N going to your office and we got very curious so we went and eavesdrop on you." said Cislo

Norman looked at Vincent

"I just followed them to be honest, I was also curious."

"So when are we going to start planning the wedding and discussing what name we should name the child?"

Norman and Y/N blushed

"T-that doesn't concern you"

"Aw look the boss is cracking up~"

Norman just glared at them harshly and with that glare they knew they were in trouble.
________________________________
Part 2?
Thank you for reading~

________________________________Part 2?Thank you for reading~

Omygahd I feel so cruel