Favourite - Isabella

Mama Isabella x Reader
Fluff

Y/N was one of the kids who got very close to Isabella both of them grew attached to each other.

Everyday they would have tea times on the kids free time ( hey that rhymes ).

________________________________

"Alright kids you may go out and play now!" all the kids started rushing outside to play while Y/N went to the kitchen to get a tea set and some tea.

Isabella entered the kitchen and help Y/N make tea and biscuits it was a fun time for both of them.

Y/N is a 11 year old she doesn't know anything about the demons while Ray, Emma , Norman, Gilda and Don knew.

Y/N is Isabella's favourite no one knows why she is Isabella's favourite but didn't question it except Ray.

Isabella's response was 'Because she is special' once Ray asked her again why Y/N was so special Isabella shrugged him off and didn't answer.

"Ok Y/N seems like you now know how to make tea" Isabella smilled and patted her head "Yep! because I learned it from you Mama"
Y/N smiled brightly and hugged Isabella's waist.

Y/N is the oldest out of all the children and she will be turning to a healthy 12 year old girl tommorow and everyone knows she's going to be in a new family.

Isabella smiled back and took the tray of tea and biscuits to Isabella's office followed by
Y/N.

Everytime the kids would play Y/N would be with Isabella having tea and biscuits it has happened for over a few years now.

"Y/N" Isabella looked at Y/N who is drinking her tea in a polite manner "Yes Mama?" Y/N looked at Isabella.

"You're going to your new house in 3 days" Isabella smiled Y/N's smile has turned into a frown " but I don't want to go I want to be with Mama" Y/N whined.

"It's alright Y/N" Isabella comforted to the girl then Isabella leaned and whispered somethimg to Y/N.

Y/N nodded "Sure I would love to!" Y/N chirped.

Isabella smiled.

-Outside with the 5 kids-

"How are we going to stop Y/N from getting shipped out?" Emma panicked "She's gonna go tommorow and I don't think that there's anything we could do about it." Ray said.

"She wouldn't believe us too if we tell her the secret and about mom" Norman said.

"Don't give up yet" said Emma "It's hopeless, we don't need to worry anyways" Ray said very chill.

.

.

.

.

- Time skip-
"Goodbye Y/N I'll miss you" Phil said crying hugging Y/N.

"Don't forget to write to us" waved Toma and Lani.

"Ok kids Y/N let's go" Y/N turned back to look at her family "I'm going to miss you guys" Y/N smiled.

The 5 had blank expressions on their face deep in thoughts.

Isabella carried Y/N's suitcase and left with
Y/N "Mama will I ever see you again?" Y/N questioned Isabella just hummed.

"I promise to visit you again!" Y/N chirped as they neared the gate.

As they went to the gate Y/N met a girl who seems to be in her 50's and something beside her.

Y/N's eyes widen at that thing beside her Y/N cling into Isabella frightened.

"Don't worry child he won't do anything to you" The girl spoke looking at Y/N then Isabella "You picked a good girl there."

"Now will you please leave" the girl said to Isabella "Yes grandmother" with that Isabella left but Y/N ran up to her and tugged her dress.

"Mama please don't leave me I'm scared" the girl trembled and Isabella's eyes softened and gently touched the girl's cheek.

Y/N started crying "shush it's ok everything will be alright you said that you wanted to be a mom right?"

-Flashback-

Isabella leaned and whispered something to Y/N.

"Do you want to be a mom?"

Y/N nodded "Sure I would love to!" Y/N chirped.

-Flashback endded-

-With the 5-

"Y/N isn't going to die, Krone said so herself that Mama has recomended Y/N to become a mom" Ray said to the four.

.

.

.

.

________________________________
Yea I don't really know what I just made
Hope y'all enjoyed anyways.
>:3