Cute - Ray

!Spoilers!
Ray x Reader
Fluff
The kids are in the shelter with Yuugo
Yuugo loves to tease Y/N with Ray

_____________________________

"Yo cyclops where's that girlfriend of yours who likes to stick by you?" Yuugo teased Ray while he was reading a book.

Ray blushed a bit making Yuugo smirk "I don't have a girlfriend" Ray spat at Yuugo.

"Ok ok sorry where's your wife?" Yuugo teased again Ray closed his book and glared at Yuugo, Ray might've looked intimidating but the blush ruined it all.

"Geez kid don't need to be so sensitive" Yuugo teased again "Rayyy!!" a girl came in the room it was Y/N she looked at Ray then Yuugo.

"Hi mister, Hi Ray" Y/N chirped waving to both males Yuugo smirked and snaked his arm around both Y/N and Ray.

"I'll leave you guys alone for the mean time so you guys can get some romantic time~" Yuugo left two teens blushing as he left.

"Wh-what j-just happened?" Y/N muttered
Y/N looked at Ray "Oh yea I'm here to tell you that Emma needs your help Ray she's in the kitchen."

Ray just looked at the girl and smiled and patted her head the girl blushed "Rayyy" Y/N whined while blushing.

"You're so cute you don't even know" Ray squished her cheeks and laughed.

Y/N grabbed Ray's hand gently "Emma needs your help right now" Ray smiled and pulled you closer to him.

"I know but she needs to wait for a while" Ray kissed Y/N's forehead and hugged her.

Ths girl blushed and hid her self on his chest Ray just chuckled then caressed the girl's head.

"Ok kiddos that's enough" Yuugo coughed and seperated Y/N from Ray.

Ray glared at Yuugo "Also Emma needs your help."

Ray waved at Y/N then left to find Emma.

Y/N was looking at Ray's back blushing Yuugo took notice of this and smirked he leaned in near Y/N "Got yourself a lover boy, eh? Cyclops too, wow."

Y/N blushed harder and walked out of the room "Y/N and Ray sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Lani and Toma yelled while running.

"H-hey get back here!" Y/N yelled flustered but also in a playful way.

Y/N chased after Toma and Lani and caught both of them they playfully struggle from her grip "Let goooooo" Toma whined while Lani was wiggling.

"Nope now I'm going to kidnap you" Y/N said jokingly without looking where she was going she bumped into Ray.

"Oh hey Ray" Y/N beamed and smiled with a tiny blush on her face Ray looked at Y/N a small smile and a tint of pink appeared on his face.

Lani and Toma was staring at them Y/N didn't even notice that they were already out of her grasp.

Lani pushed Y/N towards Ray while Toma pushed as they stumbled it felt like time was moving slow when their lips crashed to one another.

Lani and Toma ran away.

Y/N was frozen stiff she didn't move an inch she's just frozen while Ray was blushing he was the first to pull away from the kiss.

"I-Im s-so sorry..." Y/N blushed covering her face with her hand.

Ray smiled gently a caressed her head which she leaned in Ray hugged her "You really are such a cutie."

"I'm noooottt" Y/N whined at Ray, Ray just hummed and pecked her forehead.

-Time skip-
"Toma, Lani!" Ray yelled as he looked really angry chasing after the two boys.

"We're sorryyy" Toma and Lani yelled in syncr scared running away from Ray.

Ray managed to grab them by their clothes from the back and glared at their scared face Ray sighed.

"Thank you" Toma and Lani looked shocked "What?" Ray just glared at them while blushing "I said thank you."

Ray was embarassed and let go of Toma and Lani and exited the room not bothering to give Thoma and Lani a single glance.

Toma and Lani high fived each other.

________________________________
The end
I didn't make Toma and Lani die
Hope y'all enjoyed this >:3

________________________________The endI didn't make Toma and Lani dieHope y'all enjoyed this >:3