( Vampire/Royal au ) Masquerade ball -Ray

Ray X Reader
Fluff
Make everyone in grace field royal vampires and Y/N is just human.

And Y/N doesn't know that vampires actually exist so Y/N's friend who's in grace field didn't bother to tell her that vampires exist.

(Y/N is close with Emma, Anna, and Gilda )

The 3 girls decided it would be fun to invite their human friend to a party hosted by The 'Prince Ray' .

( Make them like 20 or smth )
________________________________

(They're currently in Gilda's room )

"Why the heck am I here again?" Y/N questioned "Because you want to?" Anna answered.

"No it's because Emma dragged her here and if she didn't obey her wishes you know what would happen" Gilda stated looking at Emma.

"Yep we're going to the masquerade ball!" Emma chirped "Invited by the almighty Ray the prince and my bestfriend personally."

Y/N dazed "Ok but who the hay is Ray?" the girls gasped "You don't know the prince?" the girls gasped.

"Are you having fun living under the rock with Patrick?" Emma teased Y/N "Heyy" Y/N pouted "Everyone except you knows who the almighty Ray is."

"Ok ok but why am I going to the masquerade ball? isn't it only for royals like you guys and not an average like me?"

The girls looked at each other "Because we invited you" Emma chirped "Whether Ray likes it or not he's going to accept it" Emma declared and the girls just laughed.

Y/N pinched Emma's cheek "You can't just randomly invite someone to someone else's party ya know?"

Y/N let go of Emma's cheek "Hey that hurts" Emma whined "I can do it because he lets me invite a plus one!" Emma chirped forgetting the pain on her cheek.

"And you Y/N" Emma said pointing at me "You're going to be my plus one!" The girls giggled and agreed with Emma.

"But I bet he thought that you're going to find yourself a plus one that's of royal status like you guys and not an average like me" Y/N stated.

"Stop complaining and get dressed already" Emma said and they started to look for dresses in Gilda's closet.

"B-but-" Y/N started but she didn't have any chance to finish her sentence "No buts Y/N" Anna said.

( You can change it if you want )

"Okok.." Y/N sighed in defeat "So what dress am I going to go in?" Y/N questioned "This one!" Emma yelled showing the dress to everyone.

"I agree this one looks good" Anna's eyes brightened and Gilda nodded her head.

"W-wait isn't this way to fancy though?" Y/N asked Emma chuckled and the two girls followed "Pssshh nnaahhhh it's not way to fancy."