(Modern au ) Trip to the zoo - Emma

Emma X Reader
Fluff
Requested by : @Anrandomartist
Sorry it took so long!

! Girl X Girl !

You and Emma decided to go to the zoo.

They old enough to get a job
________________________________

"Y/N HURRY UP OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!"

Y/N rubbed her eyes sleepily since she just woke up "What the hay" she muttered still tired then Emma burst in her room "You promised me to go to the zoo together!"

"Huh?" Y/N was still in daze 'Who the heck is this girl why is she in my room?' still sleepy and tired not even recognising her own crush.

Then Y/N realized "I didn't remember promising anyone anything" Y/N said as she looked at Emma who ran to her dresser invading her clothes.

"You don't need to promise me because You'll go anyways!" Emma chirped throwing your clothes out.

"Hey! I just organized that" Y/N pouted "Well hurry up and shower! it's already 12 pm why are you still in bed?! who does that?" Emma dissaproves.

"Well-"

"I told you showerrrrr I want to see girrafes!"
Emma digged in your clothes trying to find something you could wear.

"Okok" Y/N rushed out of the room to shower
'Sheesh what am I gonna do to that girl' Y/N laughed silently blushing abit.

-Time skip-

Y/N was only wrapped around her towel when she went back to her room still wet from the water not fully dry since she doesn't really care about drying herself first.

Y/N couldn't care less yea Emma's her crush but it's already NORMAN- nomal for them to be half naked atound each other.

"Tadaaa!~" Emma said handing Y/N her clothes that Emma has decided "Took me awhile but it was worth it!" ( You can imagine the clothes just make it comfy cuz you gon go to the zoo.)

Y/N's eyes widen "Wow not bad I like your choice surprisingly" Y/N laughed as Emma started playfully smacking Y/N's hands "Hey!" Emma pouted.

"Hurry up gt ready! you're wasting way to much time" Emma dragged Y/N to the toilet
but Y/N was deep in thoughts.

'Then what's the point of me going back to my room again when Emma's going to drag me to the toilet again'

Y/N sighed 'Why hello there toilet-kun we met again'

-

You got in the car since you didn't trust Emma with driving you're going to drive.

Emma happily sat next to you atleast she didn't have to waste energy driving so she turned on the radio.

'Let it go' starts playing Emma started singing along while she did weird dramatic poses as she pretended to hold a mic "The snow glows white in the mountain tonight not a foot print to be seen."

Y/N laughed at Emma trying to focus on the road but it was hard since Emma is just way to adorable.

Emma kept singing the whole time while Y/N just laughed at her and sang along it was amazing.

_______________________________
I mean who wouldn't want to be sitting next to your crush singing songs inside the car having fun just the two of you guys? going to the zoo just the two of you guys.

Smell that? it smells like a date wait I smell something else it smells like romance~
_______________________________

( cough moving on )