Books - Gilda

Gilda X Male Reader
Fluff

Some Gilda fluff with books.
That's all the info you need to know.
_____________________________
"Hey Gilda!" chriped a happy male while smilling brightly towards the girl, Gilda blushed red.

"H-hey Y/N" Gilda stuttered, Gilda have always had a crush on Y/N.

But Y/N is just way to oblivious to notice.

"Do you want to read?" asked the male Gilda just nodded then Y/N grabbed Gilda's hand which made Gilda blush more.

"Let's go!" Y/N dragged Gilda to the library Gilda blushed harder she is now redder than a tomato if that's possible.

Y/N picked a book and another and another then stacked it on the floor Y/N looked over to Gilda who's about to sit on the opposite direction of Y/N.

"Gilda here" Y/N smilled patting a spot beside him Gilda just blushed and walked over "You're so cute Gilda" Y/N pinched her cheeks.

'I swear I'm going to pass out' Gilda thought as she looked at Y/N retreating back his hands and taking one of his books.

"Let's read this!" Gilda just looked at the book's tittle 'Beauty and the beast' Gilda just kept dazing out.

"Earth to Gilda hello?" Gilda snapped back to reality "Y-yes?" Gilda stuttered and is blushing because of their closeness.

"Beauty and the beast is your favourite since we were kids right?" Y/N said Gilda blushed harder "Y-yes beauty and the beast is my favourite you still remember?"

"Ofcourse I do" Y/N chirped "Let's continue reading" Y/N smilled at the girl.

-Time skip-

Gilda must've fallen asleep somehow but something is odd she's holding something and laying in something and wrapped around something warm.

Gilda opened her eyes and her eyes widened she was laying on top of a sleeping Y/N who's hand is Gilda's torso hugging her and on top of her is a blanket.

Gilda blushed alot but she didn't even attempt to stand up it 'His body...it's so...warm' Gilda thought hugging Y/N without thinking twice.

Then Gilda felt something ache on her chest 'Someone else is also going to experience this..his future wife...' Gilda let out a sigh.

'He wouldn't like me I'm just a sister to him' Gilda thought thinking back to memories of them together.

Then Y/N woke up causing Gilda to flinch "Gilda you're awake?" Y/N questioned.

"Yea I'm awake" Gilda said softly "Hey Gilda I just want to say tha-" Y/N was cut off by Ray.

"Stop acting lovey dovey in the library and dinners ready" Ray said then left.

Gilda and Y/N was blushing that someone saw them in this position Gilda quickly stood up "I'm so sorry for sleeping on you."

Y/N smiled then laughed "There's nothing to be sorry about besides I was the one who placed you ontop of me."

Gilda blushed 'He placed me o-' "Let's go and eat I'm starving" Y/N took Gilda's hand gently then dragged her to the dinning room.

They seated back to their original place Emma looked at both of them then she leaned next to Gilda "So how did it go? Did you guys cuddle?"

Gilda blushed "W-well sortof.." Emma gasped "Tell me every single detail after dinner."

-Time skip-
"Are you sure this will work?" Y/N asked Emma "Ofcourse it will" Emma said.

"Just give it to her" Emma shooed Y/N away near Gilda.

"G-gilda please accept this" Y/N gave Gilda a book which Gilda accepted then opened it.

Gilda,
will you be the queen
to my heart and rule it kindly?
will you accept me as your
king?

Gilda closed the book blushing she have just blushed over reading a few sentence.

"So will you?" Y/N said smilling and fidgeting
Gilda ran to Y/N and hugged him "Ofcourse I will."

_______________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed
:3

_______________________________Hope y'all enjoyed:3