Feathers - Norman

Norman X Reader
Fluff/Angst

"Hey since Y/N loves owl's so that means I have to love them too."
-Norman.

!Spoilers!
_____________________________

-When they're still 5 or so-

"Emma what's your favourite animal?" Isabella asked the child she's carrying having that motherly aura around her with a soft smile.

"Girrafe!" Emma exclaimed jumping off Isabella's lap, Emma fist bumped the air "I wanna ride one, one day!"

Y/N giggled looking at her bestfriend being all giddy over an imagination of her riding a girrafe.

"What's your favourite animal Ray?" Isabella asked the kid who isn't emo but looks emo well a soon to be emo kid.

"A butterfly" Ray responded having a smile on his face Isabella's smile faded for a second trying not to concern the kids with her she forced back a smile.

"What about you Y/N, what's your favourite animal?" Isabella tried her best forcing a smile which actually worked since non of the kids noticed.

"Owl's!!" Y/N exclaimed causing the trio to look at her eyes wide "I've always wanted to have a pet owl to be honest I find them cute" Y/N admitted blushing.

Y/N is a very shy kid but even though she's shy she still tries her best to socialize but when she do her response would always come out soft like a whisper.

So this is why the trio looked at her in shocked but Norman also looked at her flustered 'I want to see her like that again..' Norman thought while blushing.

"Well Norman what's your favourite animal?"
Norman looked at Y/N then Isabella "An owl" Y/N looked at Norman shocked and smiled.

'Atleast I'm not the only one who loves owls' a happy Y/N thought.

"Come on Y/N! get up we're going to play!" Emma chirped holding your hands while she dragged you outside.

Everyone hid as Jack ( A random name ) was going to be 'it'.

You ran and stood for a while infront of a bush not knowing someone was there too.

"Ready or not here I come!" Y/N could hear Jack's voice from the distance Y/N panicked because she haven't found a hiding place.

Then when Y/N felt a hand who pushed her inside the bush as Y/N was about to scream a hand covered her mouth.

"Shh be quiet or not Jack will find us" Norman whispered to Y/N and Y/N nodded as she still felt Norman's hand on hers.

This made Y/N blushed but she tried to ignore it "Hey Norman" Y/N whispered to Norman who's still staring at her "Yes?"

"What do you love about owl's?" Y/N said in a hushed voice as her eyes brightened imagining her and Norman feeding and grooming an owl.

"Well" Norman couldn't think of anything he didn't actually hate owl's but he didn't favourite them either.

'Think Norman think!' Norman started sweating "Their feathers?" Y/N looked at Norman with a stern look and Norman started to panick 'Did I say something wrong?'

"Well their feathers are smooth from what I read from the books" Y/N commented and she smiled looking at Norman.

'Thank God she didn't find it weird' Norman sweat a little bit more'

You could say it was a mission success for mr steal yo gurl.

- ( They 're 11 years old )