Our promise book - William Minerva ( Skit )

Norman X Reader
Fluff

So this is some moments from 'our promisde book'

________________________________

Skit 1

Poor Vincent can't sleep because of the noises next door.

He could hear what Y/N and Norman was doing it sounds like crying and table shaking Vincent knew that he wouldn't get a good night rest.

Because this had happened a few times already and it would leave Vincent sleepless.

"NORMAN!" Vincent could hear Y/N's cry and a smack from the other room which causes Vincent to flinch and shiver.

'Oh no this is Y/N's limit' Vincent thought to himself as he hides his face under the blanket silently praying that he would get a good rest soon.

"I CAN'T I SWEAR NORMAN WHAT THE HECK HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS?"

Poor Vincent is now crying.

'Why now? why me?'

"STAPH USING THE +4 AAAAAA-"

Yep they're playing Uno and usually this last for hours...Which means no sleep for Vincent...

_____

Skit 2

As Y/N left Gilda, Ray, and Emma in the room Gilda looked at Ray "Ray...did she...lost..her virginity?.."

Ray sighed looking at Gilda "Yep..lost her virginity to Norman.." Ray patted Gilda's head "She was way to young too age 20.."

Emma just looked at both of them confused of what was happening.

The question that left Emma's mouth was just sad and it made Ray and Gilda frezze.

"What's a virginty?"

_____

Skit 3

While Norman and Y/N was hugging and laughing about the good news and the human inside Y/N.

Barbara, Visco, and Vincent was silently watching, they were hiding and Norman didn't realized yet.

Barbara underneath the couch
Vincent beside a huge plant pot
and Visco under the table

Y/N fell asleep while she was hugging Norman so Norman being the gentleman he was went outside going to his wifes room.

Before he did that though he did something first that will cause the trio to be in danger.

Norman

has

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just locked the door.

_____

Skit 4

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N for pete's sake where are you?!" Ray was looking around everywhere trying to find the girl.

"Who's Pete?" A voice asked coming from the kitchen not just any voice but it's Y/N's voice the girl Ray has been searching for.

"Finally I hav-" Ray froze looking at the girl
Y/N was stuffing sardine, wassabi, and pickles all combined.

Ray stood there disgusted and still.

"What?" Y/N's voice was muffled while she ate her food like she's enjoying it.

"What are you eating?!" Ray asked the girl only his mouth was moving the rest of bis body was still.

"Uhh sardines, wassabi, and pickles? why'd you ask?" Y/N asked still stuffing her face.

Ray just stood there.

Frozen..
( Don't )

________________________________
Hope Y'all enjoyed this
I know it's weird but hey I love weird <3

________________________________Hope Y'all enjoyed this I know it's weird but hey I love weird <3