( Modern AU ) Truth or dare - The 5 oldest

The 5 oldest X Reader
Idk

I can't find a pic that includes all 5 of em *Triggered*

Emma and gilda invited the boys and Y/N to play truth or dare in the boys apartment which endded up being chaos.
________________________________
Someone opened the door and slammed it very loudly, which caused Y/N to be shocked and terrified.

She quickly hid under her bed she could see someones legs, making Y/N more terrified then she heard a scream of her name.

"Y/NNN" You heard 'wait Emma?' you got out
of your hiding spot surprising Emma.

"Gah, Y/N! don't scare me like that!" Emma scolded Y/N.

"Well you were the one who scared me, I thought you're a killer or something also how did you get in?"

Emma just giggled then smiled apolagetically
then apolagized "Well I'm sorry and Norman gave me spare keys!"

'Why must you do this to me Norman, wait HOW DID NORMAN GET MY SPARE KEYS'

"So what are you doing here anyways?" Y/N asked Emma.

"Oh yeah! I am here to ask you to join us to play a game!!" Emma chirped.

"What type of game?" Y/N became curious of this game.

"You'll see so follow me" Emma dragged Y/N outside her room. (They live with roommates and seperately in an apartment.)

"What" Y/N was dumbfounded but followed her anyways.

They went down the stairs and after they reached the boys apartment ( which wasn't that far ) they tried to catch their breath.

"You know....theres such.....things....called an elevator .....right?" Y/N asked Emma as she tried to breathe normally.

"Oops" Emma giggled, as they went inside the elevator to Ray's and Norman's room floor.

'Ding!'

Emma and Y/N knocked on the door, Ray asnwered "Come in" and they went in the room.

"So what are we doing?" Y/N asked all of them.

"Well to be honest I don't really know" said Norman and Ray nodded with him.

"Wait what?!" Y/N looked at Emma "We're playing truth or dare!!" Emma chirped.

"Well ahahahah no I'm not dying today." Gilda was behind you as she locked the door.

"You're not going anywhere~" Emma teased, Y/N sighed then she notices Don sitting there "Let me guess you were also forced here?"

Don nodded awkwardly not really knowing how to react.

"So you're saying that you guys" Y/N pointed at Emma and Gilda.

"Dragged us to be here saying we're gonna play a game without us knowing the game" Emma and Gilda nodded.

"Oh my gosh" Y/N face palmed 'I suffer' "Fine I'll play truth or dare I've got nothing to do anyways" Y/N sighed.

"Yay, Y/N wants to join! what about you guys?"

The guys just nodded, Norman was smilling, Ray looked like he didn't care, Don was staring at Gilda.

Y/N smirked 'This is going to be fun isn't it I won't regret this!'

-Time skip-
"Y/N I dare you to kiss my shoe for 1 minute" Smirked Ray while Y/N just glared at Ray.

'I take that back this is not going to be fun and I'll die from their wrath'.

Y/N walked towards Ray leaned in to his shoe and kissed it.