Emo and Albino - Ray & Norman pt 2

Ray X Reader X Norman
fluff

the picture up there ;-;

( Y/N is going to call Emma carrot here now because of reasons.)
________________________________

Isabella found Norman walking towards the dining room which made Isabella curious and followed him.

She saw that Norman and Y/N was talking Norman pulled something out of his pocket it was the hair pin that Isabella gave him.

Norman has been asking Isabella for a hairpin for quite some time now and when Isabella asked what he needed it for his response would always be 'I want to give it to someone special'

Isabella gave him the hairpin because she was curious who this special person is but she knew she had to be cautious so she gave him the hairpin and she sort of stalked him.

Isabella was shocked when she saw that her two 'children' was kissing what shocked her even more was that Y/N accepted the kiss.

Isabella smirked she can use Y/N to black mail Ray and Norman because yes she saw Ray going to the house with Y/N.

She also got curious on why he wanted a necklace for a girl so she decided to stalk him too.

'This is going to be fun' Isabella smirked and went to her office.

Y/N and Norman continued to kiss but pulled away after awhile and both of them were blushing like crazy "W-we should really go now it's bed time already" Y/N said.

Norman just smiled and gently took Y/N's hand "Let's go I'll take you to the room."

Norman and Y/N peacefully went to the room holding hands until they reached the girl's room.

"Good night Albino" Y/N waved goodbye to Norman and Norman smiled waving back to the girl.

Norman left and Y/N entered the room being ambushed by a surprise interview and questions such as.

"So what were you doing?"

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Is that the important thing you panicked about before in the shower?"

"Ooo maybe Norman or Y/N confessed to another"

"Waaaaa Y/N-chan is lucky to get Norman-kun" cried Sherry.

Y/N was blushing the whole time "STOPP!" Emma yelled everyone looked at her .

"She won't be able to answer so many questions at once right? So we'll question her one by one and you have no choice but to answer them Y/N." Emma grinned.

"So, who wants to ask her first?" Emma asked Gilda raised her hand "Y/N chan did you and Norman kiss?"

Y/N can hear giggles and 'ooooos' from the other girls Y/N blushed and tried to hide her face with her hair but failed miserably cause the girls took notice of her action.

"Should we take that as a yes?" Emma teased Y/N nodded "Y-yea we kissed" Y/N said as felt her cheeks heat up even more.

Everyone started clapping and laughing with joy except Sherry "But I thought you and Ray kun is a thing?"

Everyone stopped celebrating once they heard what Sherry has said "That's true" Anna agreed.

Then the girls started deciding weather Y/N should be with Ray or Norman then they decided to make a plan.