( Harry potter AU ) Magic - The trio

The Trio X Reader

Fluff
_____________________________

Y/N is alone in the kings cross station confused and in panic.

She looked at her ticket again to see that the station was in platform 9 3/4, she has looked everywhere but it seems like there is no such things as platform 9 3/4.

When she was about to give up she heard someone shouting "Run there!" her wars perked and looked towards the source.

She was observing them. A girl who she almost mistook for a boy looked way to energetic with a cart that contained an owl and suitcases the one Y/N also had.

She's shouting at a black haired male while a white headed male tried to stop them.

The girl had orange hair and green emerald eyes which complimented each other and the black haired male has a bang covering one of his eyes looking furious towards the girl.

The male had black hair and gRAY eyes which looked way to gloomy for each other but match none the less he's cart which Y/N assumed was his container the same things as the orange haired girl.

The male who seemed to be having trouble stopping both of them from breaking down the station a part has white eyes and blue diamond eyes.

( Minecraft diamond eyes )

She sweat dropped a bit still watching them as she lost track of time and her worries all gone since she is distracted by them.

"Ray! I'm telling you to go straight to the wall! we're going to be late on ours first day in Hogwarts! Our dream school!!" The Orange haired girl yelled.

This made Y/N interested and happy,thinking that they could help her to got to Hogwarts

Then she saw the black haired male grumbled something Y/N can't hear.

"Are you nuts?! we're going to go crash on the wall!" The black haired male yelled back to the girl.

"G-guys please stop people are looking at us" The white haired male stammered.

"Yeah I know! so we need to go through the wall!"

It took Y/N a lot of courage to walk to them after she looked at the pocket watch and she had panicked since she realized that they had only 10 minutes left to go to the train.

"Yeah! so make Emma get her common sense ba-"

Y/N cleared her throat timidly making the black haired male stop his sentence making the three look at her.

"Yes?" The male look irritated "W-well I over heard you guys saying that you'll be attending Hogwarts?" her voice was so soft it was nothing but a whisper.

The three became cautious but the orange haired girl nodded.

"C-Could you help me get to platform 9 3/4?"
Y/N's felt like jelly after saying that.

Emma's eyes brightened as she opened her mouth to say something the male stopped her.

"Why don't you do it Emma? Prove us that you're right."

Emma glared at the male with a huff "Fine!" she took her cart and full speed ran towards the wall.

Y/N's eyes looked liked it was about to hop off "W-wait!" she was about to stop the girl when she disappeared into the wall.

She looked to the two males who seemed shocked as well before the white haired one spoke placing his hand to he other male's shoulder.

"Well Ray, I guess you owe Emma an apology"